News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

In case you don't want to read both pages:

QuoteAnother valley activist, Philip Munger, says that Palin also helped push the evangelical drive to take over the Mat-Su Borough school board. "She wanted to get people who believed in creationism on the board," said Munger, a music composer and teacher. "I bumped into her once after my band played at a graduation ceremony at the Assembly of God. I said, 'Sarah, how can you believe in creationism -- your father's a science teacher.' And she said, 'We don't have to agree on everything.'

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. "She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'"
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Valerie - Gone

Read that article and it only makes me even more scared of the possibility that she'll be in the Oval Office.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Cain

Her creationist credentials are suspect though.  Apparently, shortly after becoming governor, she indicated she was not really a Young Earth creationist, so she still supports the idea that God made the world and evolution is a lie etc etc

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2008, 07:48:48 AM
Her creationist credentials are suspect though.  Apparently, shortly after becoming governor, she indicated she was not really a Young Earth creationist, so she still supports the idea that God made the world and evolution is a lie etc etc
So the options are: 1) She was lying back then, 2) she is lying now, 3) she had a political religious epiphany.  Doesn't really matter at this point.  She is Neocon Barbie. She is Ann Coulter with a better stylist.  She is Jerry Falwell reincarnated. She is Rick Santorum in a dress.

Goddamn, why do I hate this woman so much?  It's almost pathological at this point.  I need to just stop watching the news for a few days or I'm going to have an aneurysm. 
    \

Cain

I took "she is a liar" as a given, though which way around is the worry.  Either she's a fundie who has taken the curiously Islamic position of its OK to lie for God (Taqiyya), which is very bad, or she's a pretender playing at faith (also bad, but not quite as bad).

I tend to the former, though.  She has only gravitated away from the more extreme groups as her political fortunes have risen.

the last yatto

holy shit is it just me or does that town hall look like a gas station?
10 points for anyone who can make mccain and crew into a really bad clerks ripoff

YAY i can have my BATBOY fix now
i guess i owe you my first born voodoo?
or maybe a favor: to leave forever, NEVER EVER to return

pick carefully you can only have one
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

:fap:
PALIN BAGS A BIGFOOT
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/?p=2605
WASILLA, AK - Records and eyewitnesses have come to light that prior to announcing her candidacy for the Vice Presidency; Sarah Palin shot a Bigfoot from a helicopter.
A government helicopter was seen flying low over the Chugach National Park with what witnesses described as “a sexy librarian shooting out the side.” Employees at a local bait shop report seeing a similar woman only hours before carrying an infant in a camouflage Baby Bjorn.
The Bigfoot, or Sasquatch as it is known in scientific circles, was found dead on the outskirts of the park, just south of Wasilla, Alaska.  Preliminary forensics reports confirm that an adult male Sasquatch was shot in the face with Palin’s trademark 5mm M4 Carbine Assault Rifle.
Environmental groups are in an uproar at the hunting death of a rare and notoriously reclusive species.  Efforts to have the Sasquatch placed on the endangered species list have met with repeated opposition from state legislature, since protecting the ‘Missing Link’ could be seen as validating evolution.
Conservatives have immediately rallied to their party’s new star, citing that gun ownership and hunting are indelible parts of American culture.  Indeed this point is hard to argue, as John Adams was notorious for having captured what he called a “Skunk Ape” and killing it with his bare hands on the White House lawn in front of a paying audience.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Vene

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 16, 2008, 05:09:46 AM

QuoteAnother valley activist, Philip Munger, says that Palin also helped push the evangelical drive to take over the Mat-Su Borough school board. "She wanted to get people who believed in creationism on the board," said Munger, a music composer and teacher. "I bumped into her once after my band played at a graduation ceremony at the Assembly of God. I said, 'Sarah, how can you believe in creationism -- your father's a science teacher.' And she said, 'We don't have to agree on everything.'

"I pushed her on the earth's creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she'd seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them."

Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. "She looked in my eyes and said, 'Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.'"
The only dinosaur/human footprints I have seen are obvious fakes.  But, they would be, BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING FRAUDS!

Cain

Sure, thats what they want you to think...

fomenter

dinosaurs and humans must have lived together, if it wasn't true the bible wouldn't have spent so much time talking about it :argh!:

evidence - that it is true
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Vene

Quote from: Cain on September 16, 2008, 03:03:34 PM
Sure, thats what they want you to think...
I am they, at least this they.

trillian

Quote from: Vene on September 16, 2008, 03:00:32 PM

The only dinosaur/human footprints I have seen are obvious fakes.  But, they would be, BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING FRAUDS!

God just made them look like frauds to test your faith.

Vene

Look!  It's fossil evidence!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Vene on September 16, 2008, 03:00:32 PM

You know if Answers in Genesis tells you not to use an argument and you go ahead and do it anyway... well, you deserve any and all abuse that comes your way.
    \