News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Ask me anything you wanted to know about the horrid truths..

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, March 11, 2005, 05:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caster Braids

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwell, as long as you're not Aini or CEVK, you are invited to accept a probationary commission in the NSRA.

8)
Where you here for CEVK?

Is that like Mad Cow?

Is cevk Mac Chao disease?
Can sin be forgiven?
I think... I want to be forgiven. ... More than anything.

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Malaul

CEVK or Eric is an former poster here
nice guy
lil unbalanced
lil schitzo

he was one of the more avid posters then things just kinda went

wrong

Poor thing was my "Husband"
::shakes head::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Caster Braids

Quote from: MalaulCEVK or Eric is an former poster here
nice guy
lil unbalanced
lil schitzo

he was one of the more avid posters then things just kinda went

wrong

Poor thing was my "Husband"
::shakes head::

Summer hopes kitty-boi got run over.
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

"Shut up! Order and Chaos and your Stupid Plan don't mean a thing. She's gone! She'll no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry... or get angry... What about us... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodwell, as long as you're not Aini or CEVK, you are invited to accept a probationary commission in the NSRA.

8)
Where you here for CEVK?

does the Pope shit in his dress?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

HE might very well have
I havent heard from him in a very long time
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Caster Braids

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthood

8)
Where you here for CEVK?

8)

Pope poop?
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Malaul

8)
Where you here for CEVK?

8)
no
Coito ergo sum

Cain

8)
Where you here for CEVK?

8)

The correct saying is "does a Pope shit in the woods if he is catholic and there is no0one around to hear it?" :roll:

East Coast Hustle

anyway.

Summer, NSRA stands for New Soviet Red Army. We're sort of a leftist revolutionary militia for cool kids. Started in Seattle about 10 years ago. Began to recruit worldwide last year. The requirements for membership are as follows:

Only the High Command is authorized to reveal the existence of the NSRA to non-members.

Members must be willing to fuck with idiots for no other reason than "they had it coming"

Members must keep an open mind at all times.

Members must be willing to speak up if they see an opportunity to be exploited, or a mistake to be corrected. We didn't recruit you to be our sheep.

Members must make up their own title. Title must not sound as though it outranks any of the following three titles: "High Comrade Commander", "Generalissimo Supreme of the NKGB", or "Sacred Flame of Tajikistan"

and that's about it. We prank, we jake, we poke and prod the soft underbelly of society, and one day when the shit goes down and the streets run with blood, we'll have an established network of operatives that will be able to work together to ensure our mutual survival and prosperity.

plus, it's kinda cool to be part of a secret army.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

8)
no

au contraire.

I have it on good authority that the Pope goes through Depends like I go through aliases.

8)

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

East Coast Hustle

not at all, but I sure as hell wouldn't want him in the NSRA. He's the wrong kind of unstable.

8)

Cain

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodnot at all, but I sure as hell wouldn't want him in the NSRA. He's the wrong kind of unstable.

8)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Caster Braids

Quote from: Scribe
Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodnot at all, but I sure as hell wouldn't want him in the NSRA. He's the wrong kind of unstable.

8)

How does one go about getting kicked out of the NSRA?

And can Summer be a NKVD operative?
Can sin be forgiven?

But... I let you die...

I'll phone in a verdict.

Stay where you belong...

In my memories.

Cain

Quote from: Caster Braids
Quote from: Scribe

8)

How does one go about getting kicked out of the NSRA?

And can Summer be a NKVD operative?

As far as I am concerned, no-one is kicked out of the NSRA.  They just happen to leave, around the same time they leave the land of the upright and breathing...ask BS about positions, Im not in charge there...