News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

I am totally okay with this.

Started by Pæs, October 01, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Cain

Well I'm not.

I now sympathise with North Korea's desire to conquer the south.  Hell, I enthusiastically endorse it, and putting the people responsible to that to productive work in a salt mine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I always like it when the kids come up with something I don't understand at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

It is clearly a sarcastic comment on the robotic nature of current popular culture.
The spacesuit character is a symbol for the robotic nature of current style icons, no style icon today could pass a Turing test.
The dominant wah-wah sound is chosen to reflect the twice-depressive nature of contemporary music: It is both infantile and repetitive.
The ease with which they managed to emulate one of the more popular rhythms using nothing more than a well-timed babysound sample is a scathing attack on the lack of melody in today's music, rhythm isn't everything, kids.

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2014, 11:20:44 AM
Well I'm not.

I now sympathise with North Korea's desire to conquer the south.  Hell, I enthusiastically endorse it, and putting the people responsible to that to productive work in a salt mine.

You're looking at it the wrong way round. All that fencing,mines, guards and shit is to keep this out. NK wanting re-unification is the the biggest lie going and I can't show you more self-evident proof. Seriously, would you be rushing in to take over this shit?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Whats with the negative reaction to this?

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I think this is the first Bieber song I've ever listened to.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

So that explains where Ten Ton Mantis/Shiboleet went.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 01, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

I don't get it either. I think it's hilariously awesome.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 01, 2014, 10:13:06 PM

Some of us are horrible and old. Paes is 13 and so able to bridge the generational gap somewhat. He is unfortunately scared and confused by Dr. Hook so lengthy communications are impossible.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

I managed to watch  1:27 of that and had to abort. It's already stuck..
Whatever that was it felt intensely alien. Ima troll some friends with that if I need a nuclear option.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pæs

The Wizard Joseph

:sad:
Quote from: Pæs on October 03, 2014, 06:56:36 AM
EMBRACE THE FUTURE.

:sad:
Aw man. Do I have to? Can't I just stand here in the present, facing the past, and let the future sneak up on... oh. On second thought, I guess I'll have to. I dont want to have those wawa wawawa wawa wa people anywhere near my butt.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl