News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Illiterate clown elected to Congress

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 05, 2010, 07:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 06, 2010, 02:14:37 AM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 06, 2010, 01:58:53 AM
Brb starting Clown political party.

This is genius. What better antidote to the Tea Party? It's better than the Pretty Pony Party - vote for a Clown!

Im doing this.

In 2 years Im running for Congress under the Clown party.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Requia ☣

Please establish your aliases with the election commission, every write in for 'Lord glittersnatch' will be a victory.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 06, 2010, 02:39:13 AM
Please establish your aliases with the election commission, every write in for 'Lord glittersnatch' will be a victory.

If you run for President I WILL vote for you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 06, 2010, 02:22:33 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 06, 2010, 02:14:37 AM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 06, 2010, 01:58:53 AM
Brb starting Clown political party.

This is genius. What better antidote to the Tea Party? It's better than the Pretty Pony Party - vote for a Clown!

Im doing this.

In 2 years Im running for Congress under the Clown party.

I'll head up the Oregon Clown Party so that I can run on the Clown platform when I begin  my political career. Which I already accidentally started, but oh well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 02:43:42 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 06, 2010, 02:39:13 AM

If you run for President I WILL vote for you.

2012 shall be the year of the clown.

:putin:
LETS DO THIS
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Juana

I'm down for this. California Clown Party FTW.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Hover Cat on October 06, 2010, 04:01:26 AM

We need campaign posters, we need a symbol.

We already have a slogan, "It cant possibly get worse."

Juana

A clown leading a donkey and an elephant on a leash? Probably silly, but less silly than about six of the ideas that popped in my head.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just a clown is fine, I think. It can't be too hard to make into a simple stylized logo.

Or maybe a pig.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 06, 2010, 04:03:49 AM

It can ALWAYS get worse. ALWAYS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 06, 2010, 05:21:28 AM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 06, 2010, 04:03:49 AM

It can ALWAYS get worse. ALWAYS.

This is politics. The facts are irrelevant.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

DUDE(S)

that's nothin'! here in the states, we had an illiterate clown for PRESIDENT for TWO TERMS!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 06, 2010, 09:07:27 AM

DUDE(S)

that's nothin'! here in the states, we've had an illiterate clown for PRESIDENT for TWO TERMSevery president since Lincoln!!

Fixed that for ya there!  :wink: