News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

NaNoWriMo 2009?

Started by Suu, October 12, 2009, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Looks like you go to search -> author and then click 'add buddy' when you get there.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know what Suu's nick is. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

ITS THE FUTURE

mine is the future after that future
:?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Eve

If my pattern continues the way it has for the past seven years, I should actually finish this year.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

LMNO

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on October 22, 2009, 09:02:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 22, 2009, 06:28:12 PM
I don't know what Suu's nick is. :(

Kaousuu of course.

That seems terribly obvious in retrospect.  :lulz: Sometimes I R SMRT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I'm also doing fundraising for them this year. I figure if there's any way to weasel people out of money, get a tax break AND a free sticker, this is the way to do it.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Alright, I dood it. If people feel so inclined to send a few bucks to the cause:

http://www.gifttool.com/athon/MyFundraisingPage?ID=1891&AID=777&PID=108270

I'm determined to give this another shot this year.
I tried two years ago, and wrote an OK short story. I hate it.
I skipped last year for lack of time.

Dysnomia

I'm going to try for the first time this year.  If I finish, it will probably only result in the most gawd-awful piece of literature the world has ever seen.   :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Suu

It's not supposed to be Pulitzer quality stuff...

Rococo Modem Basilisk

If you manage the word count, it's an achievement.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not bothering to try to make it either good nor particularly even comprehensible.