News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Sober up!

Started by Benjalypse, June 30, 2011, 06:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Aw, Shit! the first really promisiing 'n00b' that's come along for. . . . . well, ages, and he's gone already!
Oh mercy me, *why does this always happen*  Come back, tell us some more about that. . . .bohaism, and sofism, it's always so refreshing to hear about somebody else's wacky religion, and you write so well and your story was so honest and humble, I'm sorry I called you a rectum, I'm sure you're not like that at all and you're nice and your artistic, and you make stuff, and now we've gone and upset you! I wanna hear more about your journey, and how you found happiness and got such a unique and singular perspective on life's setbacks and stuff. . . . . . . . . . . maybe we can really learn something from you, it can't have been easy coming back here after. . . . .you know, what happened! Roger's dead now, and apparently he was a cunt anyway, always borrowed tools, and never brought them back. I wanna see your amazing puzzles, and I might even buy some for some kids somewhere and . . . . . . . . . . Awwwww,.  :x

Bollocks, it's no good, I can't keep this shit up any longer. Go on then, fuck off you worthless shitneck, I bet your puzzles are utter shite, and you're really just a hopeless drunk who hassles passers by for change through your puke stained beard, I can almost smell the rank, foetid stench of old piss and cheap rotgut vodka from here. I don't know why you came back here anyway, "Ooh, I used to be a Discordian guise, now I'm a . . . . puzzle maker"?   :fap:   Fuck off back to Stormfront, or wherever the fuck you slithered out from. Or stick around, supchew, I've already spent too long chewing your nasty racist arse, now I need to take a shower and brush my teeth, so if you'll kindly just fuck off somewhere else, and eat a big bag of donkey dicks, I can get on with my day. Thanks for the 2 minute distraction, Bye now. *Wanker*
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Benjalypse on July 09, 2011, 10:31:50 AM
It is a shame that I won't be showing you guys my puzzles.  It seems like my puzzle making enterprise could have fit in perfect with the Discordians.  But I can't be sticking around where there's any kind of an old hex against me, and it's not something I can easily amend, even five-seven years later.  Racism is bad, kids.  At least I gave you guys Obama as workman's comp.  Feel free to terminate my account all over again.  Sorry, Discordians.

See, kids, this is what happens when crazy people stop taking their meds.
Molon Lube

Benjalypse

Quote from: BadBeast on July 09, 2011, 01:51:41 PM
Aw, Shit! the first really promisiing 'n00b' that's come along for. . . . . well, ages, and he's gone already!
Oh mercy me, *why does this always happen*  Come back, tell us some more about that. . . .bohaism, and sofism, it's always so refreshing to hear about somebody else's wacky religion, and you write so well and your story was so honest and humble, I'm sorry I called you a rectum, I'm sure you're not like that at all and you're nice and your artistic, and you make stuff, and now we've gone and upset you! I wanna hear more about your journey, and how you found happiness and got such a unique and singular perspective on life's setbacks and stuff. . . . . . . . . . . maybe we can really learn something from you, it can't have been easy coming back here after. . . . .you know, what happened! Roger's dead now, and apparently he was a cunt anyway, always borrowed tools, and never brought them back. I wanna see your amazing puzzles, and I might even buy some for some kids somewhere and . . . . . . . . . . Awwwww,.  :x

Bollocks, it's no good, I can't keep this shit up any longer. Go on then, fuck off you worthless shitneck, I bet your puzzles are utter shite, and you're really just a hopeless drunk who hassles passers by for change through your puke stained beard, I can almost smell the rank, foetid stench of old piss and cheap rotgut vodka from here. I don't know why you came back here anyway, "Ooh, I used to be a Discordian guise, now I'm a . . . . puzzle maker"?   :fap:   Fuck off back to Stormfront, or wherever the fuck you slithered out from. Or stick around, supchew, I've already spent too long chewing your nasty racist arse, now I need to take a shower and brush my teeth, so if you'll kindly just fuck off somewhere else, and eat a big bag of donkey dicks, I can get on with my day. Thanks for the 2 minute distraction, Bye now. *Wanker*

Really, you people are just aweful.  The Dok was right-- I shouldn't focus on Doscordianism so much no more.  Next thing I know, I'd become just another appendage of Her mighty bowels.  And if you really want to learn more about Baha'i and Sufism, you'll learn for yourself, schmuck.  Here's some baha'i resources-- http://www.bahai.org, http://www.sacred-texts.com/bhi/index.htm, & http://bahai-library.com.  The words of Baha'u'llah are very cool; more like what I'd come to expect from a true holy book.  As for Sufism, I became a proud member of the Naqshbandi order.  Anybody can take baya' and become a Sufi online at http://www.naqshbandi.org/.  Of course, it probably takes a bit more to actually practice Sufism, but just taking the baya' will grant a person spiritual power and protection, even if you never get down to pray your whole life.  Both Sufism and Baha'i are outlawed in certain parts of the world by certain branches of fundamentalist Islam, because Baha'i is too different than Islam, and I guess because Sufism is too obscure or radical, delving into the deeper spirituality behind the face of Islam, without necessarily abiding in the form of all its ways, unless they do.  
"Sufism is truth without form." -Ibn El-Jalali  

And, I've only just begun to make puzzles; I've just made a few puzzles so far as O'Burhan's apprentice puzzler.  We can't make any new stock for a while, until we get the new studio up and running.  We built a cool little studio in his basement but then he lost his house.  Soon enough though, we'll both be making more, and I'll have some more artwork prepared for it.  When I finally get all the pics in, I can show you guys the pics of the puzzles I have made so far-- to the 'bring and brag' section.  In the mean time, later haters.

Love,
Omar

Phox

Quote from: Benjalypse on July 11, 2011, 08:19:05 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on July 09, 2011, 01:51:41 PM
Oh mercy me, *why does this always happen*  Come back, tell us some more about that. . . .bohaism, and sofism, it's always so refreshing to hear about somebody else's wacky religion, and you write so well and your story was so honest and humble, I'm sorry I called you a rectum, I'm sure you're not like that at all and you're nice and your artistic, and you make stuff, and now we've gone and upset you! I wanna hear more about your journey, and how you found happiness and got such a unique and singular perspective on life's setbacks and stuff. . . . . . . . . . . maybe we can really learn something from you, it can't have been easy coming back here after. . . . .you know, what happened! Roger's dead now, and apparently he was a cunt anyway, always borrowed tools, and never brought them back. I wanna see your amazing puzzles, and I might even buy some for some kids somewhere and . . . . . . . . . . Awwwww,.  :x

Bollocks, it's no good, I can't keep this shit up any longer. Go on then, fuck off you worthless shitneck, I bet your puzzles are utter shite, and you're really just a hopeless drunk who hassles passers by for change through your puke stained beard, I can almost smell the rank, foetid stench of old piss and cheap rotgut vodka from here. I don't know why you came back here anyway, "Ooh, I used to be a Discordian guise, now I'm a . . . . puzzle maker"?   :fap:   Fuck off back to Stormfront, or wherever the fuck you slithered out from. Or stick around, supchew, I've already spent too long chewing your nasty racist arse, now I need to take a shower and brush my teeth, so if you'll kindly just fuck off somewhere else, and eat a big bag of donkey dicks, I can get on with my day. Thanks for the 2 minute distraction, Bye now. *Wanker*

Really, you people are just aweful.  The Dok was right-- I shouldn't focus on Doscordianism so much no more.  Next thing I know, I'd become just another appendage of Her mighty bowels.  And if you really want to learn more about Baha'i and Sufism, you'll learn for yourself, schmuck.  Here's some baha'i resources-- http://www.bahai.org, http://www.sacred-texts.com/bhi/index.htm, & http://bahai-library.com.  The words of Baha'u'llah are very cool; more like what I'd come to expect from a true holy book.  As for Sufism, I became a proud member of the Naqshbandi order.  Anybody can take bayat and become a Sufi online at http://www.naqshbandi.org/.  Of course, it probably takes a bit more to actually practice Sufism, but just taking the bayat will grant a person spiritual power and protection, even if you never get down to pray your whole life.  Both Sufism and Baha'i are outlawed in certain parts of the world by certain branches of fundamentalist Islam, because Baha'i is too different than Islam, and I guess because Sufism is too obscure or radical, delving into the deeper spirituality behind the face of Islam, without necessarily abiding in the form of all its ways, unless they do. 
"Sufism is truth without form." -Ibn El-Jalali 

And, I've only just begun to make puzzles; I've just made a few puzzles so far as O'Burhan's apprentice puzzler.  We can't make any new stock for a while, until we get the new studio up and running.  We built a cool little studio in his basement but then he lost his house.  Soon enough though, we'll both be making more, and I'll have some more artwork prepared for it.  When I finally get all the pics in, I can show you guys the pics of the puzzles I have made so far-- to the 'bring and brag' section.  In the mean time, later haters.

Love,
Omar
Jeez, for a guy who's leaving, you sure are around a whole lot. Funny that.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Benjalypse on July 11, 2011, 08:19:05 AMThe words of Baha'u'llah are very cool; more like what I'd come to expect from a true holy book.  As for Sufism, I became a proud member of the Naqshbandi order.  Anybody can take bayat and become a Sufi online at http://www.naqshbandi.org/.  Of course, it probably takes a bit more to actually practice Sufism, but just taking the bayat will grant a person spiritual power and protection, even if you never get down to pray your whole life.

See you might think that your new fairytale book actually promises you more magical powers than Discordianism did.

But in fact, Discordianism promised you WAY MORE magical powers.

But now you're all like, yeah but Discordianism was tricking me it was all a joke they never had magical powers to give me stupid Discordianisms trying to sell me on their belief system.

So yeah, who knows, good luck with your next thing. If you're lucky they'll trick you for the rest of your life!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 11, 2011, 11:47:31 AM
Quote from: Benjalypse on July 11, 2011, 08:19:05 AMThe words of Baha'u'llah are very cool; more like what I'd come to expect from a true holy book.  As for Sufism, I became a proud member of the Naqshbandi order.  Anybody can take bayat and become a Sufi online at http://www.naqshbandi.org/.  Of course, it probably takes a bit more to actually practice Sufism, but just taking the bayat will grant a person spiritual power and protection, even if you never get down to pray your whole life.

See you might think that your new fairytale book actually promises you more magical powers than Discordianism did.

But now you're all like, yeah but Discordianism was tricking me it was all a joke they never had magical powers to give me stupid Discordianisms trying to sell me on their belief system.

So yeah, who knows, good luck with your next thing. If you're lucky they'll trick you for the rest of your life!

This is probably the best post on this board ever.  Except maybe that one about Giggles trying to find out what would fit in his ass.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Dammit I shoulda known it was Ol' Ben the FuckUp.

Real piece o' work is Ben.  :lulz:

For some reason, he reminds me of Horab.

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 11, 2011, 01:45:57 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on July 11, 2011, 11:47:31 AM

This is probably the best post on this board ever.  Except maybe that one about Giggles trying to find out what would fit in his ass.

I'm glad I missed that one.

Honest. 

Please don't bump it.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."