News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

The bleach! It does nothing!

Started by Cain, November 23, 2009, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Curse my eyes  :argh!:

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/

1.  They are, almost all, not "babes".
2.  The answers to the questions will make you want to bleach your brain.

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, SHIT!   :lulz:

I am DEFINITELY checking this out when I get home.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Captain Utopia

:vom:

I think Britain is kinda fucked in this regard. You can't uphold a cultural boner for the Victorian era, sleepy English villages, etc with the associated racial homogeneity, and live in a modern multicultural society without some serious cognitive dissonance.

The culminative effect of endless period dramas, history-wank and the myriad of supporting institutions is that people like that seem to imagine that Britain without the smudgy folk as more idyllic than The Shire from LoTR.

So, um. Good luck with that.

Iason Ouabache

Some of them don't look too bad... then I remember how ugly they are on the inside.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on November 23, 2009, 09:56:05 PM
Curse my eyes  :argh!:

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/

1.  They are, almost all, not "babes".
2.  The answers to the questions will make you want to bleach your brain.

they are all unquestionably NOT babes.

ugh. I grieve for the British race. Immigration and foreign blood is exactly what that gene puddle needs so, of course, it's exactly what the British are trying to prevent.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

Yeah....not even attractive in the moderately cute and nerdish way I'm usually attracted too. Quite frankly, they all look like hags trying too hard.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on November 24, 2009, 01:08:10 AM
Yeah....not even attractive in the moderately cute and nerdish way I'm usually attracted too. Quite frankly, they all look like hags trying too hard.

This.  A couple of them had decent bods, but they had that inbred, pinched look on their faces that I associate with the worst of American yahoos.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Now do you see why I hung out with the Americans and Scandanavians while I was studying?  They were the only people who didn't bow down and worship my (to them) perfect antipodean visage.

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Cain on November 24, 2009, 04:23:08 PM
Now do you see why I hung out with the Americans and Scandanavians while I was studying?  They were the only people who didn't bow down and worship my (to them) perfect antipodean visage.

The sad part is that I don't know if you're exaggerating or not.

With faces like that, seeing someone who doesn't look like they stuck their head in the middle of a nuclear reactor must have been like a blessing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Honestly, I thought I was looking at "faces of meth".

That One Guy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 24, 2009, 04:27:34 PM
Honestly, I thought I was looking at "faces of meth".

Well, it IS the BNP, so ... pretty much.

Also, did you read their answers? Damn! Morons! Not that I'm surprised or anything, but still. THIS is the best the BNP can muster? I somehow don't think this will have the bump in recruitment they might have hoped for.
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.