News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

PI with Malice Aforethought: Tucson Edition

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 02, 2013, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 06:06:55 PM
Quote from: Payne on December 02, 2013, 06:00:59 PM
Read this at work, just before the final dash to the finish wherein I can't do anything except all the jobs that have to get done at the end of the day that must all be done as late as possible.

I loved it. I think Bowie always makes a fantastic soundtrack to the beginnings of a spiraling descent into hellish madness.

Looking forward to the rest!

Bowie does, but that was The Doors.

I am shame.  :oops:

LMNO

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 05:48:48 PM
This isn't PD anymore, and we should probably change the name of the board.  Maybe to "Catatonia Discordia" or "Avoidance Disorders R Us" or maybe "geocities".

All of those are very good, geocities is probably best :D
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 02, 2013, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 02, 2013, 05:23:52 PM
I'm guessing "grabby girls" is probably different to what I'm thinking.

That said, I think I'm looking forward to finding out.

Grabby Girls are sort of the bogeyman of Tucson.

REALLY looking forward to part 2 now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I request a split.
Stick the holist post in RAUS or whatever.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 02, 2013, 09:09:45 PM
I request a split.
Stick the holist post in RAUS or whatever.

Naw.  I'm just gonna keep going.  I don't really care that he posted some bullshit, as much as I care that he never forgets how much I hate his neuroti & misgynistic ass.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Part 2

We walked up 4th Avenue toward the legal district.  Strangely enough, the street was almost deserted...Usually, it's jammed full of college students.  Missy skated in and out of traffic, singing to herself.

"Show me the way to the next little girl..."

The other three were telling jokes, but I wasn't feeling right.  I wasn't drunk, really, I just had this feeling of dread.

"Oh, don't ask why, oh, don't ask why..."

Like the feeling people get before a heart attack, or so I've heard.  A general feeling of hopelessness and doom.

"Oh, don't ask why, oh, don't ask why..."

Suddenly, Missy spun around and skated right for me, her mouth looking like it was full of razor blades.

"For if we don't find the next little girl..."

I threw my hands up defensively, and she bit three of my fingers off.  It hurt like hell, and blood went everywhere.  The pain was so bad I couldn't even scream, I just gasped for breath.

"I tell you we must die..."

She rocked her hips to skate backwards, chewing on my fingers with a grin, blood speckling her face.

"I TELL YOU WE MUST DIE..."

I sort of came to.  My fingers were still attached, and Missy was still skating around passing cars.  Heather and Jenn were looking at me funny; Jimmy was oblivious.

"We're not about to lose you or anything are we, old man?", Heather asked.

"You look a little weird", Jenn added. 

"No, no, I'm fine.  I was just thinking, is all."

"Save that for them that can do it", Jenn said with a smirk.

"Har de har har", I responded.

"Here we are", Jimmy said, "the bridge under the tracks, and then we're into the legal district.  Club Congress awaits!

Ahead of us, the darkened underpass gaped like an open grave.

To be continued

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

Anna Mae Bollocks

Something tells me that might be a foreshadowing of the weird at Club Congress.

If she takes out the creepers, I'm all for it.  :lol: