News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Pope's 2 cents Upon short-lived memborship

Started by PopeElleDiamond, April 16, 2010, 12:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeElleDiamond

I gave in to the temptation to join these forums, a rare thing indeed for one such as myself, with laughter in my heart... surely I would find chaotic treasures from open minds!!!!! 

Around every bend and in every ordered category, I searched for signs of Goddess, to my ultimate dismay.  Here are gathered those who proclaim Discordia out of Greyfaced mouths, gaining access to potentially engaging discussions...  to unleash an ocean of whiny dime-a-dozen opinions until they kill it for free thinkers.

Missing - Have you seen The Goddess Eris?? 

What is this shit I ask!?!

I end my short time here enlightened, chuckling as I leave the many mildewed minds here to fester and rot just as I found them. 

Hey, some ideas work better in theory than in application... such an idea is applauded. 

93 genuine popes!!   

Eater of Clowns

Please stay, mysterious stranger!  Clearly you have so much to teach us, the unlearned and wretched of Discordia.

Friends, I implore you, come.  Come see this odd wanderer who says such strange things in silly but wise tongues.  It is the one spoken of, the one from places afar who shall cast judgment upon us and our deeds, to teach us to better ourselves.  It is the prophet, the one who has been doing it right all along and knows the only true interpretation of our faith.

Visitor, let me welcome you to principiadiscordia, a place made to exchange ideas of merit.  Those without we cast aside through rigorous testing, those formidable may gain foothold as some of our tenets.  Of course, forgive me wise one for I speak to the more learned than myself, you are aware of all that has gone on here.  You have clearly digested all this information, have undoubtedly read each and every discussion to have formed your opinion thusly.

Share your wisdom, newcomer, and rejoice with us that we are united!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PopeElleDiamond on April 16, 2010, 12:52:00 AM
I gave in to the temptation to join these forums, a rare thing indeed for one such as myself, with laughter in my heart... surely I would find chaotic treasures from open minds!!!!! 

Around every bend and in every ordered category, I searched for signs of Goddess, to my ultimate dismay.  Here are gathered those who proclaim Discordia out of Greyfaced mouths, gaining access to potentially engaging discussions...  to unleash an ocean of whiny dime-a-dozen opinions until they kill it for free thinkers.

Missing - Have you seen The Goddess Eris?? 

What is this shit I ask!?!

I end my short time here enlightened, chuckling as I leave the many mildewed minds here to fester and rot just as I found them. 

Hey, some ideas work better in theory than in application... such an idea is applauded. 

93 genuine popes!!   

Oh, look!  At last!  Someone coming along to tell us how to be REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS FOR REALNESS!

That's never happened before.

Fuck off, now.  Thanks.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

These guys have just been crawling out of the woodwork lately, haven't they?
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on April 16, 2010, 01:23:30 AM
These guys have just been crawling out of the woodwork lately, haven't they?

It's like someone's been leaving crumbs on the carpet, right?
Molon Lube

The Wizard

QuoteIt's like someone's been leaving crumbs on the carpet, right?

Pretty much. Or maybe they're breeding when we're not looking?
Insanity we trust.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

PopeTom

The awesomist thing about Discordianism is that you can't tell other people how to be Discordians.

Unless you're a douchebag.  In which case I feel sorry for you living in a world where everyone is doing everything in exactly the wrong way.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Requia ☣

If you're going to tell us we're doing it wrong, you might want to tell us what the right way is.

Unless you mean we should be worshiping Eris?  If that's the case please say so, i could use the laugh.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 16, 2010, 03:37:29 AM
If you're going to tell us we're doing it wrong, you might want to tell us what the right way is.

Unless you mean we should be worshiping Eris?  If that's the case please say so, i could use the laugh.

I think the airhead flounced.
Molon Lube

NotPublished

Perhaps its the normal way for oneself to say, 'Hi'

... I mean

I came in dramatic and big to :)

I had Eric the Transexual :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

-Kel-

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 16, 2010, 03:37:29 AM

Cramulus

:lulz: he made us an account just to tell us we suck!

it's cool dude no hard feelings

lots of discordians have "groups" imprinted as "tyrants"

it's funny that you haven't found any "value" here - but I've gotta wonder where you're looking.
Because neither you nor judgmental driveby #6 have actually attempted to make friends. You made an account to inject some additional negativity into the matrix.

So I guess it takes a shithead to know a shithead, huh?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 16, 2010, 04:28:33 AM
:lulz: he made us an account just to tell us we suck!

Actually, he started with a post sucking El Stiko's dick, in a thread from 2005.
Molon Lube