News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Hollywood Must Be Destroyed

Started by Prelate Diogenes Shandor, January 18, 2012, 10:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Fuck that noise, cool kids hang out TRONE! 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 23, 2012, 08:41:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 06:36:19 PM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 23, 2012, 06:15:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 06:10:57 PM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 23, 2012, 06:01:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 05:59:54 PM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 23, 2012, 05:57:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 05:55:40 PM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 23, 2012, 05:49:04 PM
Also, will make sure I don't make any major travel plans around that time.

We'll have exact dates by midweek.

Shweet!

I've been trying to get ahold of Richter, but he's been too busy beating people up 3 nights a week.

:lol:

Well, on the bright side, I will have a car by then (by Friday actually), so we'll be able to randomly show up at his doorstep if necessary.

We'll be staying in Providence (We've received an offer of hospitality, which we have gratefully accepted, as no hotel bill means more fun), but I expect we'll be hitting the Purple Line a few times, and dragging our hostess with us.

Fo sho. Even still, it gives me more freedom of movement, so if you all decide to do something crazy, I can be down there in about an hour.

Well, we have precisely two plans so far:

1.  Hit the clam shack, and

2.  Boston for a day or three.

Please note that TGG will be with us, and there won't be any leaving her sit while we go to a club or anything like that.  Besides, I can see that shit here, right?  And it's not like anyone wants to see TGRR drunk.

So we find other entertainment.  We're creative bastards, we can do this.

Let me know the dates, maybe we can do lunch or something.

I'd certainly hope so.  I got to talk to you for a grand total of like 30 minutes last time.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I mostly remember laughing a lot.  And ordering several pitchers of beer.

Luna

If you're waiting for Richter to finalize dates, I will poke home somewhere squishy tonight and remind him to retrieve his phone from whatever hole he has it stashed in and call you.

This is gonna be a blast!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on January 24, 2012, 03:56:25 PM
If you're waiting for Richter to finalize dates, I will poke home somewhere squishy tonight and remind him to retrieve his phone from whatever hole he has it stashed in and call you.

This is gonna be a blast!

Dates are actually gonna be finalized based on TGG's school end date.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.