If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Best of all possible uses for oatmeal.

Started by Salty, April 29, 2013, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 08, 2013, 06:14:33 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 07, 2013, 06:29:08 PM
Nigel, have you ever tried burro bananas? They are firmer and differently flavored from regular bananas.

I don't know, what do they look like?

I'm not sure there's any point in trying to find a banana that I like, because there are lots of fruits I do like that aren't produced by slaves in ruined colonial economies.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=V-z18oL-z_c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DV-z18oL-z_c
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on June 08, 2013, 06:21:00 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 08, 2013, 06:14:33 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 07, 2013, 06:29:08 PM
Nigel, have you ever tried burro bananas? They are firmer and differently flavored from regular bananas.

I don't know, what do they look like?

I'm not sure there's any point in trying to find a banana that I like, because there are lots of fruits I do like that aren't produced by slaves in ruined colonial economies.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=V-z18oL-z_c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DV-z18oL-z_c

Old Crow Medicine Show?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on June 08, 2013, 06:27:17 PM
Ci mi hombre.

I think the link isn't working, it's just a list of some of their videos.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 08, 2013, 06:58:03 PM
Quote from: Alty on June 08, 2013, 06:27:17 PM
Ci mi hombre.

I think the link isn't working, it's just a list of some of their videos.

:argh!:  :argh!:

OK. That's not right.

Salty

I thought to myself, man, Deportee is pretty darned tangentially relevant.

Freeky

It's possible you'll still hate them, I was just curious if you'd ever had them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They look like small bananas.

I've had most of the banana variants I've found at the markets. Not keen on any of them really.