News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

GOD REVEALS HERSELF, ATHEISM NOW OBSOLETE.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 30, 2012, 09:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

She's definitely in the chunky range and for some people chunky is sexy. In Turkey most guys prefer a girl with "fishmeat" (translation "a little chunky"). However, I have to agree with the comments that her personality/brains or lack thereof, are what really turn me off.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Freeky

She isn't even chunky, that would imply she has more weight than her build says she ought. That is her body type, what she looks like.

Juana

^^^ That to the nth degree. Stop with the fat shaming (she isn't fat, but if she were, so the fuck what?). As an aside, I'm also gonna note that big tits often make you look heavier than you are.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 31, 2012, 06:31:40 PM
^^^ That to the nth degree. Stop with the fat shaming (she isn't fat, but if she were, so the fuck what?). As an aside, I'm also gonna note that big tits often make you look heavier than you are.

Yep.  Also, big tits...

Um.

What was I talking about?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

I's also like to point out that she's about 4-foot-negative-6, or some shit.  So, she's probably under 100 pounds (87,000 lightyears to you Eurospags).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 31, 2012, 06:34:02 PM
:lulz:

Jenn has a face she makes when I do that.

It's sort of a combination of  :| and :pissed: and  :)

It's really hard to describe.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

She's definitely not chunky, she's just not the rail-thin version of "thin" that the fashion industry perpetuates.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 31, 2012, 05:14:01 AM

I call bullshit on this image being Snooky... citation?  And if it is her, how long ago?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Hoopla on August 31, 2012, 06:46:28 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 31, 2012, 05:14:01 AM

I call bullshit on this image being Snooky... citation?  And if it is her, how long ago?

It does look like an old pic. That girl looks about fourteen...and she might have had some things done since this.

Something tells me when she starts aging a little, she's going to freak out and get a Michael Jackson face.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

She also doesn't have the skin tone of an OompaLoompa in that pic.

Juana

tyrannosaurus vex

Ugh. The only thing more unattractive on a woman's skin than a real tan is a spray tan. SAVE YOURSELVES FROM MELANOMA PLEASE.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

hooplala

Spray tan is the bane of my profession.  There has never been a successful spray tan anywhere.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman