News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Pope Lecherous Racism Thread

Started by Radioactive-Nomad Siing, July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Cain

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 06, 2014, 10:46:10 PM
Quote from: Pæs on July 06, 2014, 10:42:57 PM
Quote from: Radioactive-Nomad Siing on July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM
Hello everyone. I'm diggin the vibe around here. I have a feeling we can collaborate successfully. I'm an undergraduate student, an independent researcher, and am fond of Eris. Nice to meet you.

Hey there, new guy!

I am a guy. I guess my diction revealed that. It's a pleasure. I'm posting from my phone so bear with me.

Cainad (dec.)

I'm so confused about what's happening right now

Junkenstein

Incompetent sockpuppetry, it seems.

Kids today, can't even run a fucking alt right.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Never before in the history of conflict has anyone been owned so hard by so few.

We will troll on the beaches.  We shall never surrender.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Radioactive-Nomad Siing

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 07, 2014, 05:46:54 PM
Never before in the history of conflict has anyone been owned so hard by so few.

Roger, Junkenstein, Cain, and LMNO know how to deal with Pope Lecherous (and others like him) as has been demonstrated.

To Roger, Nigel, Cain, Alty, LMNO, Triple Zero, Cain, and everyone interested or semi-interested in PD as a community,

I'm interested in actual collaboration, not unlimited Pope Lecherous FAIL/FOIL threads.  If you need to summon Pope Lecherous for fun and profit, you know how to do so, but that's quantitative production.  If YOU, y'all, or anyone else is interested in a serious project of your own AND are willing to share it with PD... if, if, if....  I will give you whatever resources which are available to me for you and for me and for us all.  Not to look like Jesus or toot my own horn, but to orient this forum and it's members toward success.  You can expect this alt to be less abrasive than Pope Lecherous.  You can expect me to use this persona to advocate principles of Constructive Order and not only preach but practice.  I'm around. I've got notifications set up and all that. Keep in mind that this is a two-way street and that I prefer to reject Destructive Order/Disorder just as much as I reject the circlejerk that everyone can agree gets real old, real quick.  That is all.  I'm looking forward to all the interesting projects that will be proposed.  I will evaluate existing projects and see if I have any ready made knowledge or solutions.  Otherwise I'll be starting threads in OM, among other places.

See ya around.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Radioactive-Nomad Siing on July 07, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

Roger, Junkenstein, Cain, and LMNO know how to deal with Pope Lecherous (and others like him) as has been demonstrated.

To Roger, Nigel, Cain, Alty, LMNO, Triple Zero, Cain, and everyone interested or semi-interested in PD as a community,

I'm interested in actual collaboration, not unlimited Pope Lecherous FAIL/FOIL threads.  If you need to summon Pope Lecherous for fun and profit, you know how to do so, but that's quantitative production.  If YOU, y'all, or anyone else is interested in a serious project of your own AND are willing to share it with PD... if, if, if....  I will give you whatever resources which are available to me for you and for me and for us all.  Not to look like Jesus or toot my own horn, but to orient this forum and it's members toward success.  You can expect this alt to be less abrasive than Pope Lecherous.  You can expect me to use this persona to advocate principles of Constructive Order and not only preach but practice.  I'm around. I've got notifications set up and all that. Keep in mind that this is a two-way street and that I prefer to reject Destructive Order/Disorder just as much as I reject the circlejerk that everyone can agree gets real old, real quick.  That is all.  I'm looking forward to all the interesting projects that will be proposed.  I will evaluate existing projects and see if I have any ready made knowledge or solutions.  Otherwise I'll be starting threads in OM, among other places.

See ya around.
Sounds good.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radioactive-Nomad Siing on July 07, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

See ya around.

Orient this forum toward success...?

WTF does that even mean?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

It means he's going to professionally generate principle-centered expertise to aid in our energistically conceptualizing team driven technology and scalable bandwidth as a service which will add value to our users by compellingly customizing real-time materials to facilitate ubiquitous content delivery.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on July 08, 2014, 03:11:06 AM
It means he's going to professionally generate principle-centered expertise to aid in our energistically conceptualizing team driven technology and scalable bandwidth as a service which will add value to our users by compellingly customizing real-time materials to facilitate ubiquitous content delivery.

THEY GOT PAES.

I'M SO ALONE.

Junkenstein

Oh. It's another cretin being the zaniest guy in the room because he's SO CRAZY he's got another name for his crazy.

If I wasn't sneering at you before, I sure as hell am now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sita

What the hell did all that mean? And why does it make me slightly afraid? :eek:
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Sita on July 08, 2014, 12:21:41 PM

It means that he's going to synergise existing suppliers to explore potential growth options in the consumer interface market by dynamically altering the non-live-time variable through the interactive cloud hub with a focus on interpersonal relationship building to leverage new market growth opportunities.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on July 08, 2014, 12:21:41 PM

It means he hasn't actually got a plan.

Junkenstein

And likes to talk a lot while actually saying nothing.