News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

I hope you don't plan on eating any time soon...

Started by The Great Pope of OUTSIDE, September 18, 2010, 02:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

And I don't want to hear any of you poor souls come whining to me that I traumatized even your desensitized/nonexistent souls for the rest of your life.

Because I didn't make you click the link.

http://www.seizureandy.com/stuff/guts.html

EDIT: Can cause seizures. If you're prone to that.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Lies

You really should put a warning on that page that anyone who is susceptible to seizures should avoid it as some of our members *are* and there is an animated gif on that page that could potentially trigger it, even though it is a small picture its right there at the start.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Alright, but that's not really what I'm getting at, XD
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks for the warning! Among the effects of temporal lobe seizures are memory loss, paranoia, anxiety, and irrational rage. :) Fun for the whole family!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I frequently find that those are also the effects of going shopping at Wal-mart.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"