News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

axod

just this

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

If i were a biology teacher, this is how all my study guides would look. So glorious.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

minuspace

Chelagoras The Boulder

poppycock, this is the best sport ever. ALL HAIL CHESS BOXING! :D
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

minuspace

Quote from: EL MAESTRO! on January 04, 2015, 03:14:35 AM
poppycock, this is the best sport ever. ALL HAIL CHESS BOXING! :D
And I even missed the golden apple first time round.  Just realized it was in the picture, blimey.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Trivial on December 30, 2014, 12:06:05 AM

This is fantastic!  Many more need to be created from horrid fanfiction!!!!