News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Don't read this. Don't. No. Stop it. Stop.

Started by Cuddlefish, August 02, 2011, 02:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Quote from: dimoThree villagers sat in the center square, and began a discussion of the sudden realization that they were surrounded by Fucked Up Shit.

"This Shit here is all Fucked Up!" said Gift-For-The-Obvious. "Just look! What a mess!" he proclaimed with hands in the air, akimbo.

"Somebody ought to clean this all up, right now! All this Fucked Up Shit is violating my personal rights, and getting in my way!" said False-Sense-Of-Entitlement.

"I agree," said Supporting-The-Status-Quo, sternly, "we must find who's to Blame for all of this Fucked Up Shit! That will give us a solution!"

And, thus, the debate had began. Where to place the blame? How shall it be assigned, divided, and dealt? Should it be awarded to a person? A place? A thing? Could we not just blame it on the rain like Milli Vanilli, and be done with it?  The difficulties of the task of Blame Management were slowly becoming apparent to Gift-For-The-Obvious, False-Sense-Of-Entitlement and Supporting-The-Status-Quo.

Hours become like days in moments of intensity, and none of the villagers could tell how much time had passed since the beginning of their quarrel. A small eternity? A momentary infinity? And as the smudges of time began to paint a picture, the three villagers were each beginning to see a different image.

False-Sense-of-Entitlement felt that Supporting-The-Status-Quo was to Blame for all the Fucked Up Shit. Supporting-The-Status-Quo blamed all the Fucked Up Shit on Gift-For-The-Obvious. Gift-For-The-Obvious was pretty sure they were both dead-wrong. There, they came to an impasse. 

At that very moment, a traveler named Won't-Eat-The-Menu passed by the three villagers, and couldn't help but to over hear their debate.

"Look here!" said Won't-Eat-The-Menu, "I think I can help you. Why not place all the blame on me? I'm leaving town shortly, so with me gone, you three can get on with your lives."

Gift-For-The-Obvious, False-Sense-Of-Entitlement and Supporting-The-Status-Quo looked at each other with shifty eyes, sensing a way out of their mess. They began to whisper among themselves.

"What a burden to bear! It will crush him!" whispered Gift-For-The-Obvious to his two companions.

""Surely, we should drop all of the Blame on this unsuspecting traveler, lest we carry it ourselves!" False-Sense-Of-Entitlement proclaimed.

"Indeed!" agreed Supporting-The-Status-Quo, "So, it is done! We shall place the blame on this traveler, by his request." They turned to the young man, "Young traveler, we shall grant your request. You are officially to Blame for all this Fucked Up Shit! Thank you for your help, now, kindly, GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Won't-Eat-The-Menu nodded, gathered his packs, and walked off carrying the ultimate burden, light as free air.

The three villagers, pleased with their trickery snickered and sneered.

"How utterly stupid!" laughed Gift-For-The-Obvious.

"I can't believe that spag took all the Blame! What an asshat!" chortled False-Sense-Of-Entitlement.

"I know, right? What a maroon!" agreed Supporting-The-Status-Quo.

And the three villagers laughed at the travelers apparent stupidity, and it took a full two and a half hours for them to realize that, despite the issue of Blame being resolved, all the Fucked Up Shit remained.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

I quickly scrolled down the page so I didn't accidentally read it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Okay so I read it, and I love it!

also, that one character that got the blame for everything, he reminds me of a certain someone during a certain weekend ... :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Wish I could say I remember this--but it's awesome and :mittens:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on August 02, 2011, 08:20:47 AM
I don't remember it, but totally like it.

That's actually comforting, because it sure would be weird if you had been at the Memorial Day Meatup and none of us remembered. :p

I remember this too. Good stuff.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Cainad on August 02, 2011, 09:30:01 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 02, 2011, 08:20:47 AM
I don't remember it, but totally like it.

That's actually comforting, because it sure would be weird if you had been at the Memorial Day Meatup and none of us remembered. :p

I remember this too. Good stuff.

For those of you that were at the meatup, The meatup issue of intemittens will be done... eventually. I'm actually still waiting on a peice or two and some other stuff. I just wanted to put this up because I wanted Dingo to be able to read it for his IM presents thing.

Also, thanks to those who dig.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

iarmit

still not too certain what :mittens: mean, but i think i concur  :)

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: iarmit on August 17, 2011, 05:32:57 PM
still not too certain what :mittens: mean, but i think i concur  :)

Grasshopper! To be uncertain is to not know. He who says he knows not, knows.
               /
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division