News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

How to Make a Slave

Started by Placid Dingo, October 31, 2010, 04:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

This page (edit: http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/Willie_Lynch_letter_The_Making_of_a_Slave.shtml) is a transcript of a slave owner, Willie Lynch (being the origin of 'lynching') describing in detail how to keep your slaves under control without killing them (because, you know, then you're inconvenienced into getting new ones.)

I find it an interesting read as it outlines a lot of modern techniques of control exercised by Governments, media etc in modern age from Divide and Conquer to the use of Orwellian language.

A quote;
QuoteI HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that, if installed correctly, IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR, DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is "AGE," but it's there only because it starts with an "a." The second is "COLOR" or shade. There is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self-refueling and self-generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget, you must pitch the OLD black male vs. the YOUNG black male, and the YOUNG black male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE, and the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have white servants and overseers [who] distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Jasper

Clearly this knowledge should be shared with anybody interested.  Just like it was a great idea to tell politicians about nukes.  That went well, I think.

Cain

It's not like anything in these books is already unknown.  Mark Ames, when he did research into workplace shootings, showed how corporate management techniques are also quite clearly descended from slave management ones.

When the only people who are unaware of the techniques and methods are those it is being used on, it's a little late to worry if this knowledge is going to be abused.

Placid Dingo

That's kind of how I felt. There's a lot more detailed guides to being dementedly evil and manipulative (Orwell/Neil Strauss/Maccievelli come to mind) out there.

I just find these kinds of things interesting because I'm fascinated by the processes of power and manipulation. I liked Art of Memetics for the same reason.

Brotep

That makes me sick. It's also a dangerous game to play.

Jasper

Quote from: Cain on October 31, 2010, 12:13:13 PM
It's not like anything in these books is already unknown.  Mark Ames, when he did research into workplace shootings, showed how corporate management techniques are also quite clearly descended from slave management ones.

When the only people who are unaware of the techniques and methods are those it is being used on, it's a little late to worry if this knowledge is going to be abused.

I know, cat's out of the bag and all.  I'm just still bitter about it.

Ideally, detailed analyses of these kinds of methods would appear in every news media twice a year with real life examples to illustrate them vividly.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on October 31, 2010, 12:13:13 PM

Are you talking about his book "Going Postal"?
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When will someone write a book about reversing slave indoctrination?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Brotep

You can never undo learned patterns, you can only teach new patterns and hope they will be stronger than the old ones.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aleister Growly on October 31, 2010, 10:01:19 PM
You can never undo learned patterns, you can only teach new patterns and hope they will be stronger than the old ones.

Individuals can't undo learned patterns, but cultures can. Since the indoctrination was originally intended to be passed down through generations, breaking that cycle would be  the goal of re-indoctrinating.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 31, 2010, 12:39:47 PM
That's kind of how I felt. There's a lot more detailed guides to being dementedly evil and manipulative (Orwell/Neil Strauss/Maccievelli come to mind) out there.

Which one by Neil Strauss?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Placid Dingo

That's a thought that's occoured to me Nigel; who is going to write that book?

For general western society maybe us.

For ACTUAL slavery, I wonder what kind of literature has been used/produced by people who work with individuals being taken out of slavery.

That said, most the people who get pulled out of slavery are new slaves, not slaves by birth.

Trip, I was referring to The Game, which gets uncomfortably manipulative at points.

Placid Dingo

BTW, authenticity fail; this had been around since early 1900s, but is not by 'Willie Lynch' who was NOT the origin of the term  'lynching.' Apologies.