News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

AIG GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Started by -Kel-, December 31, 2009, 06:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Kelly stands to be paid about $2.8 million in severance, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Kelly's resignation comes after Kenneth Feinberg, who is charged with monitoring pay levels at companies that received taxpayer funds, imposed pay caps for AIG's top executives.

Earlier this month, Feinberg set the compensation structures for the 26th through 100th highest-paid employees at four firms, including AIG, limiting most cash salaries to $500,000.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5BT45E20091231

Shit like this just really pisses me off. And i'm already in a bad mood today.  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: -Kel- on December 31, 2009, 06:14:24 PM
Shit like this just really pisses me off. And i'm already in a bad mood today.  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

this ain't gonna be your decade.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frenulum Pendulum on December 31, 2009, 10:43:33 PM

But is this the END of one hilarious decade, or the BEGINNING of another?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Clearly the latter.  Bailouts FOR BANKERS and killer robots and war and death and creeping authoritarianism for EVERYONE!

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on January 01, 2010, 12:00:18 AM
Clearly the latter.  Bailouts FOR BANKERS and killer robots and war and death and creeping authoritarianism for EVERYONE!
authoritarianism isn't creeping anymore!
It be leaping right now
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

-Kel-

Quote from: Frenulum Pendulum on December 31, 2009, 10:43:33 PM

Actually been pretty good so far. Just need to order more bombs now.  :evil: