News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Irate Cash4Gold letter to a lewd prankster

Started by Brotep, December 08, 2010, 04:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whatever

Reminds me of the denial letters from Playgirl that people used to send out.  

:lulz:

I think sending in gold painted rocks to the place would be hilarious, but I doubt they would respond in any way.

Suu

Someone else posted this as well.

Either way, it's probably fake because he used the term "Telemarketers" instead of "customer service representatives", but it's too damn funny.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's definitely fake, but I like it. I found the guy who wrote it and think he would be a fun addition to the board.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

we should have some kind of trophy graphic we can award to people whom we think are cool in order to lure them here

Telarus

Quote from: Cramulus on December 08, 2010, 09:22:27 PM
we should have some kind of trophy graphic we can award to people whom we think are cool in order to lure them here

That's a good idea. I'm getting good enough with photorealistic metal/glass/etc that I could whip something up if we can agree on a theme/concept.

After finals.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Storebrand