News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Reginald Ret

Dune tattoo? whatcha got?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Lookin' good in your costume, Suu!

Also the Littlefinger dude, WOW, the likeness is incredible!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

That's one of my best friends/adopted older brothers, Erik. He showed up at a friend's house while they were catching up on episodes, they had to take a double take, and then I got a phone call.

'CAN YOU MAKE ERIK LITTLEFINGER?!?!?!'

I did that in 2 days, on about 4 hours of sleep and one meal. Not my best work, but I know where the upgrades need to be, next.

I found only one yard of fabric that can work for Cat's overdress, so as soon as Joann's gets a stock back of it, I need to go back and buy it up, since I'm going to need like 7 yards of it. I also want to replace my scarf, since they used silk in the show, which is a lot thinner and drapes better, and I used polyester organza, which is demon spawn.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Liv and I were very impressed with both shots.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

There's more coming, these are only the few that I managed to get on my camera. Did you see the others on my Facebook? We had a Khal Drogo, Daenerys, Cersei, and Robert, and then we had Asha and Lyanna from the books.

Suu

Some of the pro shots are starting to surface.

My nose ring ruins it. Lol. I look like a punk rock Virgin Mary.

Mangrove

Quote from: Suu on November 22, 2011, 04:10:15 AM
Some of the pro shots are starting to surface.

My nose ring ruins it. Lol. I look like a punk rock Virgin Mary.

:D

Punk Rock Virgin Mary is the patron saint of 'Battle Nun'.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

I know that it wasn't the point of the weekend, but I was kind of hoping for Catelyn post Red Wedding...

Jenne

Wow, the blue in your eyes in that shot is just amazing, Suu.  Lovely!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on November 22, 2011, 04:13:35 PM
Wow, the blue in your eyes in that shot is just amazing, Suu.  Lovely!

AND THEN SUU WAS A FREMEN

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 22, 2011, 03:55:03 PM
I know that it wasn't the point of the weekend, but I was kind of hoping for Catelyn post Red Wedding...

:x

LMNO

Quote from: Suu on November 22, 2011, 04:59:29 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 22, 2011, 03:55:03 PM

:x

It's the morbid goth in me... Seeing all the scars and water damage would be fairly awesome, IMO.

Suu

We'll see how the show does it. I need to make her overdress yet, and I think I'm going to try to find a longer wig.