News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Able Kane on October 15, 2012, 06:59:22 AM
Hello folks. It's a truly astronomical pleasure to be making all your collective acquaintancies. I've been walking the winding and strange-odored path of Eris for just over two years now and the pursuit of understanding the world from a Discordian perspective has taken me from a degenerate slacker with a passing interest in philosophy and a tiny dick, to an eminent genius, a veritable demigod of humility with a mean ontological streak, known for being horse-hung.

Can't wait to descend into the debauchery with you fine individuals.

Hey there, new guy!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Wait -- did you just announce that since finding your Discordia, you've become a massive prick?

If so, you're among friends.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 15, 2012, 01:33:43 PM
Wait -- did you just announce that since finding your Discordia, you've become a massive prick?

Keep this one.  Don't let Nigel near him, she'll just wreck it for everyone else.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Able Kane

Thank gods, the last four doors I've knocked on have been nothing but fluffy hippies and kool-aid drinkers! It's good to meet some people who regard their insanity with utmost clarity (I've always said a good bout of mania is like spring cleaning for the brain)
Eat ye not from the Tree of Irony, lest the Tree of Irony should surely eatst from thou.

================
LVPA DEA FVRIOSVS
++++++++++++++++

The past is dead, the future ain't a fetus yet - let's party!

tyrannosaurus vex

Honeymoon phase countdown initiated. Stern damage in T-120.

WILL OUR HERO BE ABLE TO STOP THE CLOCK? OR WILL THE TIRED ROUTINE OF CYNICISM CONTINUE SELF-PERPETUATING INTO THE FARTHEST REACHES OF TIME?

Tune in to find out when everyone at PD quits doing all the IRL shit they're apparently doing right now and log back on here where they're supposed to be!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on October 15, 2012, 06:27:31 PM

WILL OUR HERO BE ABLE TO STOP THE CLOCK? OR WILL THE TIRED ROUTINE OF CYNICISM CONTINUE SELF-PERPETUATING INTO THE FARTHEST REACHES OF TIME?

Tune in to find out when everyone at PD quits doing all the IRL shit they're apparently doing right now and log back on here where they're supposed to be!

I'm sorry our Discordia is not up to your standards, V3x.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 06:30:11 PM

You know that thread was entirely tongue in cheek right?
I'm just having one of those days.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on October 15, 2012, 06:37:41 PM

Between this and your thread, I wasn't sure.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 06:38:32 PM
Quote from: V3X on October 15, 2012, 06:37:41 PM

Between this and your thread, I wasn't sure.

well... you can be sure.

I just feel a deep angst today. It's like being a teenager again, except I don't have the luxury of pretending adulthood will be any different. Unfortunately I have nowhere to shit but on the fine people here, because I'm tired of [xxxforums.com].

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 03:02:04 PM

Keep this one.  Don't let Nigel near him, she'll just wreck it for everyone else.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Arim the Backwards One

Hi everyone!
Some of you might remember me. Yknow, that quiet, cosplaying, roleplaying and generally pretty awkward Dane that popped up for about a year ago and somehow managed to make friends (or at least something somewhat close to friendly affections) with some of you, and then still only managing to stay around for a couple of weeks. Yeah, I don't really blame you if you don't remember.
Anygays, I rediscovered my interest in Discordianism, and I had somehow managed to forget that I actually quite liked it here. So I decided to try and give these forums a shot again, and hopefully I'll stick around a bit longer this longer. Even though I probably will mostly be lurking.
I'm not completely sure if this is the right place to post, since I've technically already introduced myself, but hopefully you won't skin me or anything if it's wrong. Figured that this would be the best place to let anyone who might care know that I'm active again, and also say hello to any new people who came after I left. Hello!
(Also is The Adventures of Waffle Iron still a thing that is going on? Because I just read through the whole thread and I'm still giggling.)
Trying Too Hard since 1997
---
"If you can't laugh at the darkness, that's when the darkness takes over." - Amanda Fucking Palmer

Don Coyote

Quote from: Arim the Backwards One on November 17, 2012, 12:46:17 AM
Hi everyone!
Some of you might remember me. Yknow, that quiet, cosplaying, roleplaying and generally pretty awkward Dane that popped up for about a year ago and somehow managed to make friends (or at least something somewhat close to friendly affections) with some of you, and then still only managing to stay around for a couple of weeks. Yeah, I don't really blame you if you don't remember.
Anygays, I rediscovered my interest in Discordianism, and I had somehow managed to forget that I actually quite liked it here. So I decided to try and give these forums a shot again, and hopefully I'll stick around a bit longer this longer. Even though I probably will mostly be lurking.
I'm not completely sure if this is the right place to post, since I've technically already introduced myself, but hopefully you won't skin me or anything if it's wrong. Figured that this would be the best place to let anyone who might care know that I'm active again, and also say hello to any new people who came after I left. Hello!
(Also is The Adventures of Waffle Iron still a thing that is going on? Because I just read through the whole thread and I'm still giggling.)

HEY DANISH PERSON WELCOME BACK AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE SEND TWID SOME BEES SO HE WILL GET BACK TO WORK ON THE WAFFLE SAGA!!!!!

ALSO HELLO AND WELCOME BACK!!!!

Arim the Backwards One

Quote from: American Jackal on November 17, 2012, 01:04:25 AM
Quote from: Arim the Backwards One on November 17, 2012, 12:46:17 AM
Hi everyone!

HEY DANISH PERSON WELCOME BACK AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE SEND TWID SOME BEES SO HE WILL GET BACK TO WORK ON THE WAFFLE SAGA!!!!!

ALSO HELLO AND WELCOME BACK!!!!

THANK YOU, AND HELLO TO YOU TOO!
(Caps Lock should always be answered with Caps Lock)

I will! I would love to see that saga continued, because it is one of the most perfect things in existence. I actually think there was talk about me being in it, too, but that might as well have been wishful thinking from my side...
Trying Too Hard since 1997
---
"If you can't laugh at the darkness, that's when the darkness takes over." - Amanda Fucking Palmer