News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Failed rant.

Started by Lenin McCarthy, March 19, 2013, 09:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

Hello, humans.
Be nice now, or I'll shove Jesus Christ up your butts so he STICKS.

Hello, child traffickers.
I'm donating your genitals for medical research. I'm generally a very forgiving and tolerant person who believes the best of everyone, but FUCK YOU. I'd rather shake hands with your feces than with you.

Hello, every single one of the hundreds of you who passed by the newly-dead corpse of a junkie in Oslo Central Station last summer without thinking anything other than "EW GET THEM OUT OF HERE"
FUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUCK YOU.

FUCK THE SOCIAL LAZINESS THAT MADE KITTY GENOVESE DIE.

Hello, this weird euphoric rage seizure I'm having.
Who are you? What are you? Why did you get into my body?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on March 19, 2013, 09:23:20 PM
Hello, this weird euphoric rage seizure I'm having.
Who are you? What are you? Why did you get into my body?

Um, that's YOU.  You might not recognize you, because you haven't hung out with you in a while.  You've been hanging out with NEW AND HOT AND TRENDING, and utterly neglected you, your oldest friend.

I say you spend some time with you, try to atone for your earlier ambivalence.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.