News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Dear Bella,

For some reason, I don't believe you. In fact, I believe it's your fault everyone here is such a fucking degenerate. So, my question is now: How can I become more of a filthy degenerate?

Once again,
-MGD

Bella

Quote from: Machine Grind DreamDear Bella,

For some reason, I don't believe you. In fact, I believe it's your fault everyone here is such a fucking degenerate. So, my question is now: How can I become more of a filthy degenerate?

Once again,
-MGD
Dear MGD,

You don't believe me? Hmmm......I think you're ready for the next step in becoming more of a fithy degenerate, grasshopper. Please to be sending your $19.95 to me, instead of to revidc, and my evil minions will begin immediate download of degenerate filth directly into your brain.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Dear Bella,

How garaunteed is my satisfaction?

-"MGD"

Bella

Dear MGD,

Satisfaction garuanteed or double your lobotomy back.  8)
just like in a dream

AFK

Dear Bella,

Do you know anyone who can come and excorcise the Demon from the 60's that is inhabitting my new house's walls and exteriors?  

In addition, can they also deal with pyromaniac neighbors who insist on burning rotten wood?  I'd deal with them myself but apparently stuffing people in drainage pipes is illegal in Auburn.  

Thanks,
Drowning in Tackiness and Bad Taste
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BellaDear MGD,

*wipes coffee off of monitor*

TGRR,
Might have sustained sinus damage, thank you so much. :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: BellaDear MGD,

*wipes coffee off of monitor*

TGRR,
Might have sustained sinus damage, thank you so much. :lol:
8)  

TGRR,
just made Bella's day.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?Dear Bella,

Do you know anyone who can come and excorcise the Demon from the 60's that is inhabitting my new house's walls and exteriors?  

In addition, can they also deal with pyromaniac neighbors who insist on burning rotten wood?  I'd deal with them myself but apparently stuffing people in drainage pipes is illegal in Auburn.  

Thanks,
Drowning in Tackiness and Bad Taste

Dear Rev W-H-N,

You have a serious serious problem there. It's going to call for a major consultation with SpongeBob. I'll get back to you as soon as he enlightens me, okay?
just like in a dream

Drunken Monkey Cabal

dear bella

will i ever get a job

also is there any way to make money, which doesnt involve..well doing anything

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DiL12a

Yeah, but I already have that locked up. :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Drunken Monkey Cabal

if you send me money i promise to kill you in the near future, carnt get a better deal than that no?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DiL12aif you send me money i promise to kill you in the near future, carnt get a better deal than that no?

Heh.  "Bob" already fooled me with that one.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

yea but im "DiL"

the new prophet.

8)

WORSHIP ME!!

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DiL12ayea but im "DiL"

the new prophet.

8)

WORSHIP ME!!

:lol:

You can have my cash if you can reach through the internets and grab it out of my pocket, like "Bob" did.

Well, actually his PIPE did, but that's close enough.

Bella

Quote from: DiL12adear bella

will i ever get a job

Dear Dil,

Sure. Make yourself an emo website about how pitiful you are and ask the people to donate money. I see those all over the place and yours would be outstanding in it's pitifulness. One chick got her credit card debt paid off for example. And even Demonica is planning to make a website and solicite funds for a boobjob.
just like in a dream