News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Volunteer Thread

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 09, 2008, 11:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 09:52:09 AM
Quote from: Zombo Scott on November 24, 2014, 05:47:51 AM
When I was in my teens I thought that I knew everything. In my twenty I still thought I knew better then most. Now I'm not sure what I know or if I know anything at all.  My biggest problem with the Principia Discordia isn't the stale jokes(I'm a cheesball and I eat that shit up). It's that with all the intentional contradictions, it encourages people to think for themselves. I'm old enough now to know that there are plenty of people that are way more qualified then myself to think my thoughts for me.   
... dude, what? What you are saying leads to blind obedience and blind obedience is the ultimate evil.

Are you trying to tell him what to think?

Doktor Howl

I don't like hot dogs.  They are little tubes of greasy fatty awfulness, and people who like then are obviously either insane or some form of food pervert that should be sent to a reeducation camp in Montana somewhere.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 09:52:09 AM
When I was in my teens I thought that I knew everything. In my twenty I still thought I knew better then most. Now I'm not sure what I know or if I know anything at all.  My biggest problem with the Principia Discordia isn't the stale jokes(I'm a cheesball and I eat that shit up). It's that with all the intentional contradictions, it encourages people to think for themselves. I'm old enough now to know that there are plenty of people that are way more qualified then myself to think my thoughts for me.   
... dude, what? What you are saying leads to blind obedience and blind obedience is the ultimate evil.

No, that's not the ultimate evil.  It's pretty sucky anyway.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 24, 2014, 12:20:54 PM

Are you trying to tell him what to think?
Yep, I'm hoping it will make his head explode.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 12:41:36 PM

No, that's not the ultimate evil.  It's pretty sucky anyway.
Now I'm curious, what do you think is the ultimate evil?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 02:45:12 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Taylor Swift.

Yo, Roger, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but lil' Tay-Tay is adorable!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 24, 2014, 02:57:45 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Taylor Swift.

Yo, Roger, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but lil' Tay-Tay is adorable!

I am going to mail my pance to you.  In their current condition.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Isn't making a conscious decision to allow someone more qualified to think for you also thinking for yourself?

I mean, I'm pretty smart, but I don't know anything about dentistry. I will gladly pay someone to think for me when it comes to repairing my teeth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 12:40:17 PM
I don't like hot dogs.  They are little tubes of greasy fatty awfulness, and people who like then are obviously either insane or some form of food pervert that should be sent to a reeducation camp in Montana somewhere.

They are magnificent. Especially a nice Hebrew National on a good bun with relish and sauerkraut. Fuck yeah.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

They made hot dog flavour crisps in the UK.

They taste exactly the same as actual hot dogs.  Exactly.  It's unnatural.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 24, 2014, 04:10:50 PM

This makes me wish for the return of Vortigern.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That sounds horrifying. Like those pickle-flavored sunflower seeds.

Reginald Ret

Taylor Swift.
:lulz:

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 24, 2014, 04:13:50 PM

That sounds horrifying. Like those pickle-flavored sunflower seeds.
Those exist?!  :eek:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 05:49:01 PM

I knew it.  You're a Goddamn Taylor Swift sympathizer.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 24, 2014, 05:51:22 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 05:49:01 PM

I knew it.  You're a Goddamn Taylor Swift sympathizer.
I only support Taylor Swift because she never obeyed any of my orders!
Granted, maybe I shouldn't have sobbed them into my pillow, but she should know what I think! What kind of relationship would we have if she can't even read my mind all the time?!