News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Democrats jump the shark (Diane Feinstein goes full potato).

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 01, 2013, 04:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bruno

Come get your free speech permits! Only Bona Fidey Corporations need apply!
Formerly something else...

Telarus

Fuck that bullshit. If this passes, Individuals would be written out of the legal term "Media Entity", i.e. what Rog said. Fuck all the "here's where we compromised" language she was blathering, too.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on November 02, 2013, 04:30:38 AM
Fuck that bullshit. If this passes, Individuals would be written out of the legal term "Media Entity", i.e. what Rog said. Fuck all the "here's where we compromised" language she was blathering, too.

"Hey, we're going to restrict your rights.  But we compromised, so rich people can still have them."

Which sounds like the "compromise" Obama made under the Media Shield Act.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

minuspace

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 01, 2013, 04:32:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bywtn9RIDRw#t=44

:hammer:

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS A SPECIAL PRIVILEGE.

WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS THAT EVEN.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GET THAT HORRIBLE THING OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

IT'S FUCKING "FIDE" YOU GODDAMN FACELIFTED APE. NOT "FIDEE". NOBODY HAS PRONOUNCED LATIN THAT WAY SINCE THE NINETEEN THIRTIES. EXCEPT LAWYERS. YOUR HORRIBLE PRONUNCIATION IS GIVING AWAY YOUR LAW-SCHOOL BACKGROUND YOU REPULSIVE VULTURE OF AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 02, 2013, 09:23:43 PM
IT'S FUCKING "FIDE" YOU GODDAMN FACELIFTED APE. NOT "FIDEE". NOBODY HAS PRONOUNCED LATIN THAT WAY SINCE THE NINETEEN THIRTIES. EXCEPT LAWYERS. YOUR HORRIBLE PRONUNCIATION IS GIVING AWAY YOUR LAW-SCHOOL BACKGROUND YOU REPULSIVE VULTURE OF AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTY.
Eggsacly, it has no idea just how much darn resolute compromised it gets with all that loose diction :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

"'You can keep it' promise was good up until the bill has been enacted."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 05, 2013, 01:57:29 AM
"'You can keep it' promise was good up until the bill has been enacted."

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: "Oh, yeah, we just meant you could keep it until you couldn't keep it anymore".

I'm glad Oregon is offering its own market.