News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Lines fron the table...

Started by Luna, April 11, 2011, 01:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

"I'll sunder his shield."
"Sundercats, HO!!!...  There's something wrong with me..."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

"DM loses his shit, +2 to combat this round."

*roll*

"Natural 20."

...  "a pile no longer fit for organ donation hits the floor."

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

'NO I AM NOT LICKING THE FUCKING WALL TO CHECK FOR TRAPS!!!"
Shortly before falling into a pit trap.

Luna

"His spell goes fizzle."
"A rat in your trousers will do that..."

President Television

My BESM character, a gambler, during a boss fight: "God of Luck, lend me fortune in my hour of need! These dice are my foci! You've given me winning streaks before. You've saved my skin on more than one occasion. Now it's time to see your true power. Let's roll the dice!"(throws lucky dice into middle of room)
(I roll the dice irl to determine the result of the in-game roll)
(I get double ones, the best possible result in the game)
Everyone in the room: :aaa:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

While wandering through the dungeon, my character asks another character

"Have you guys ever heard of the duergar?  No?  It's probably because they're so underground."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 18, 2011, 04:51:28 AM
While wandering through the dungeon, my character asks another character

"Have you guys ever heard of the duergar?  No?  It's probably because they're so underground."

:spittake:

Luna

"You will never be lost, due to the blazing beacon of your innuendo."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The title of this thread keeps making me think of cocaine. Every time I see it. And for some reason, that makes it even funnier!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 06:34:51 AM
The title of this thread keeps making me think of cocaine. Every time I see it. And for some reason, that makes it even funnier!

Ditto. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Don Coyote

But I used to do coke at the table.

Luna

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 17, 2011, 06:38:39 AM

Ditto. :P

:thanks:

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 17, 2011, 06:39:18 AM

But I used to do coke at the table.

Yeah, my previous game, we went through a couple 2-liters a night...  This game, I tend to measure session length by number of beers.  (Good thing it's close enough for me to walk home.)

Triple Zero

I was thinking about ... lines. Just lines. Straight ones.

Which is really boring, and this thread pleasantly surprised me.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

"Oh, for fuck's sake.  You, back in the bag."

Luna

"Before we got distracted discussing Hugh's burly staff..."

I have time to post these because our beloved, belabored GM is doing the math to see how far the half-orc barbarian can fling a dwarf.