News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

The Breath (or Blood) of Eris

Started by Cyric_The_Mad, February 23, 2005, 03:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: eL sTiKothis is contributing to the rumours that you are not She.

i agree.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cyric_The_Mad on February 23, 2005, 03:59:54 AM
I have created a communion of sorts that I thought that I'd like to speak about.  The Breath, as I enjoy calling it, of Eris.  (If you prefer, Blood can be substituted to mean another type of imbibment; drunken, not breathed.)  
That's right kiddies, I speak today of Marijuana.  

He said, having named himself after a Forgotten Realms character/God.

:lulz:

Ah, the good old days.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Captain Utopia

You keep talking about "the good old days", but then linking to the most inane of all drivel.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 15, 2011, 09:21:44 PM
You keep talking about "the good old days", but then linking to the most inane of all drivel.

There's a lesson in that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 15, 2011, 09:21:44 PM

Don't you get it, Cap? I've been around long enough to figure out the :horrormirth:.