News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

the illegitimate son of convention

Started by AFK, February 12, 2007, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

what?  I'll admit my stuff's a bit off the beaten path, but it ain't all that bad. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 20, 2009, 09:10:22 PM
what?  I'll admit my stuff's a bit off the beaten path, but it ain't all that bad. 

oh no I didnt mean that, at all. just the idea of Yatto being totally excited ZOMG SOMEONEÄS PRINTING THIS THREAD MAYBE ITS A RECORD PRODUCER made me rofl :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

oh, yeah.  that is kinda funny.   :lol:

AFK

Also, I am happy to announce that after a long period of inactivity, I've started to compose some new music.  I'm working on this one piece where I took a single plucked note from my kalimba, and I'm stretching it out, pulling it apart, down-pitching it, up-pitching it, to see if I can compose a single piece of music using just one recorded note. 

the last yatto

ive always wanted to make music from circuit bending, tho i think they require alot of manual soldering
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Quote from: R W H N on July 22, 2009, 09:37:18 PM
Also, I am happy to announce that after a long period of inactivity, I've started to compose some new music.  I'm working on this one piece where I took a single plucked note from my kalimba, and I'm stretching it out, pulling it apart, down-pitching it, up-pitching it, to see if I can compose a single piece of music using just one recorded note. 

Yeah, this didn't work out so well.  It's been a really long time since I've recorded anything.  Vacation is coming in a couple of weeks so perhaps I can end that dry streak. 

AFK

Bump:  Newer spags probably haven't heard any of my stuff. 

You can hear a few tracks at www.myspace.com/theillegitimatesonofconvention

You can also hear some older tracks at rwhn.multiply.com but you might have to sign up to listen to them, I don't remember. 

Luna

Awesome, thanks, will check them out at home.

ETA:  Neat stuff!  Different, I like.  More, please.   :)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 12, 2007, 08:46:23 PM
I think bagpipes would be grounds for divorce.  We go vacationing in Acadia which is a state park on Mount Desert Island in Maine.  Anyway there's a little town called Bar Harbor and they have a "Celtic" instruments shop with all sorts of harps, dulcimers, bagpipes, etc.  I remember my wife quite clearly indicating that she was not a big fan of the bagpipes.  She was, however, fond of the dulcimers which are a very beautiful sounding instrument.  

BUMP, because fuck I got the divorce but no fucking bagpipes!   :argh!:

AFK

So, I'm slowly starting to do some recording again.  I'm not really using the illegitimate son of convention name anymore, though I have a few TISC compositins on my new Soundcloud page.  But I've done a couple of new minimal, droney things:

all my stuff is up under creative commons so people are free to download, mash, deconstruct, and bastardize at will.

https://soundcloud.com/sc0tt-m/end
[/size]https://soundcloud.com/sc0tt-m/be-still
[/size]