News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Babylon is an attention whore ITT, even for negative attention.

Started by BabylonHoruv, December 16, 2010, 05:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on April 24, 2014, 01:16:10 PM
Sent.

Me too, just in case?  I sorta friended a bunch of possible discordians on FB without giving much thought to who was who...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bu🤠ns

I don't want it.  I don't want the temptation to do something regrettable.

Cain

Ben Shapiro

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think he's on mine, but then again I only figured out who he was a couple months ago, so I should check.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nope, I'm good. Unless he has another account I'm unaware of, in which case, someone please tell me...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Funny thing, I saw one of his comments on a thread on my FB feed for the first time just this morning, and I was like "Naw, that can't be him."

Totally him.

Telarus

Hrm, I've been friending a few random Discordians. Care to shoot me that PM, anyone?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

East Coast Hustle

I mean, it's pretty obvious if he's on your list. Look for someone named babylon.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pæs

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I'm going to invent FaceBleach.

FaceBleach : For those special moments when you realize someone needs to be purged from the internet in ways it would be unethical to perform in real life.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.