News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karapac

I don't think it's just left-libertarians who dislike both government and corporations. Heck, I think it's most sensible people who do. What we vary on is what we want in their place.  :lulz:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Karapac on February 18, 2015, 11:44:12 AM
I don't think it's just left-libertarians who dislike both government and corporations. Heck, I think it's most sensible people who do. What we vary on is what we want in their place.  :lulz:
/flippant remark/
Sensible people? I've never met any.

/alternative flippant remark/
What, all six of them?

What I want in their place is for people to
Political discussion tends to get repetitious quickly.

... crickets...
I've got nothing.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Demolition Squid

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Cain

Cain

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on May 01, 2015, 03:16:50 AM

That's genius!

Everyone should make their own bingo cards and play them all the time.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 01, 2015, 03:16:50 AM

Ganking and reposting on Facebook. Every single fucking time I see one of those threads.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

It is missing the crucial "previous criminal record" or "prior arrests."

Because you know, when you have a series of nonviolent drug offenses it means you were taking the natural risk of getting your spine broken by cops.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 02, 2015, 01:06:06 PM
It is missing the crucial "previous criminal record" or "prior arrests."

Because you know, when you have a series of nonviolent drug offenses it means you were taking the natural risk of getting your spine broken by cops.

Oh yeah, that one's part of their stock in trade.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

OK, you want a reaction to the royal birth?  Here you go:

axod

Quote from: Cain on May 03, 2015, 12:05:03 AM
OK, you want a reaction to the royal birth?  Here you go:

I told them, throwback, but they were all like, "no, whatever".  :lulz:
just this

minuspace

Cain

axod

Imma pin Deir es Zour, simultaneously with Mosul and Hawaija.  Risk defeated.  Tactical victory forever.  :horrormirth:

/
just this