News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

AN UPDATE FROM THE B.E.T.C.

Started by Epimetheus, June 28, 2012, 12:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I dunno, I think it makes sense as a story.  Yeah, sure, it is a little inside-y, but not any worse than the PD was.  I certainly wouldn't put it in fromt of a greyface and expect them to make sense of it.  But if it is someone in the choir, or friendly with the choir, I think the meaning comes through pretty clearly.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 28, 2012, 12:52:36 AM
       You see, in 'piling on the bewilderment,' as we of the Cabal do, what is the goal? Not simple confusion. Rather, when a person of enough intelligence is hit with enough complex and confusing signal, a state may arise in which the bewilderment 'snaps' the attempted grasping of the mind. The absurdity lifts them to get a bird's-eye view of the absurdity of their own concepts, pulling the person to stand behind their ideas – so to speak – rather than being submerged and drowning beneath them. This is a sort of GREATER MIND wherein a person is no longer a slave to their psyche, but the PSYCHE becomes a SIDEKICK.

This state is a starting point for great potential. This state, we have titled Bewilderzen.
I like this part especially, though I'm amused by the entire thing.

You're on to something that I dig, but it might be worth thinking about narrowing down your intended audience. Is it for discordia at large, just PD.com, the general public, latent discordians?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Epimetheus

Quote from: Net on July 08, 2012, 07:38:14 PM
You're on to something that I dig, but it might be worth thinking about narrowing down your intended audience. Is it for discordia at large, just PD.com, the general public, latent discordians?

latents, or anyone with an analogous sense of humor.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS