News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Day of Discord : Edinburgh '10

Started by Payne, February 25, 2010, 02:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 26, 2010, 10:36:55 PM
Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 25, 2010, 08:04:46 PM
how abouts you move it from scotland to south africa  :lol: then ill totally join you

what are you gonna do in South Africa?

also, 12th of june is my father's 60th birthday, so I have to check first if he's going to do anything then at the exact date, but since it is in a weekend, I suppose he will. ... hm

We can change it by a week to the 19th if it's better for you. It seems mid june is best for everyone though, so it would have to be either the 12th or the 19th.

Pope Pixie Pickle

The way my treatment is going I won't be fit for work by then so my time will be pretty much free.

Triple Zero

Ok I'm gonna try and find out what the plans are then, since my mother also turned 60 earlier this year, they are celebrating with a trip to Spain, but that will be before june.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 26, 2010, 10:36:55 PM
Quote from: Fredamir Putin on February 25, 2010, 08:04:46 PM
how abouts you move it from scotland to south africa  :lol: then ill totally join you

what are you gonna do in South Africa?

world cup. it'll be like a super giant day of discord.
scotland, africa, SAME THING RIGHT?

Triple Zero

South Africa is pretty awesome! Plus you get to practice speaking Dutch there :D Except it's all weird and mangled old-Dutch African Dutch strangeness, which is hilarious. Especially African Dutch hiphop :) [it sounds just like Watskeburt to me, except it's a real language, not over-the-top street slang soup]
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

im going to see if i can pretend to be a dutch person. as long as no one talks to me i will blend in with the fans....  :lulz:

Xooxe

Just been out for my friend's birthday, and she's just announced that she's  moving to Edinburgh, and I'm expected to come and visit, and I'll always have somewhere to crash there, so count me in, for real this time.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Xooxe on March 07, 2010, 07:24:50 AM
Just been out for my friend's birthday, and she's just announced that she's  moving to Edinburgh, and I'm expected to come and visit, and I'll always have somewhere to crash there, so count me in, for real this time.

you mean, MOAR THAN ONE PAIR OF BEWBS? :fap:

Triple Zero

Pope Pixie Pickle

is Xoose a girl? I hope so.

The stare burns on my mammaries will ruint clothing if yet again I am outnumbered.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Pope Pixie Pickle

Hey that's still an extra pair of bewbs!

I don't discriminate.

Xooxe

I DON'T HAVE MAN BOOBS

Also, do I type like a girl?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

DONT WORRY I KNEW WHAT A MANLY MAN YOU ARE

Pope Pixie Pickle

It might have been my voices.

Carry on.