News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

DIAF

Started by Don Coyote, February 22, 2013, 10:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Dear PD STOP LINE BREAK
I have sinned STOP LINE BREAK
For too long have I allowed my (nearly) UNLIMITED DATA SUPERSCRIPT TM END SUPERSCRIPT hinder me my SPAGNESS STOP LINE BREAK
For too long have I allowed the fickleness of the MACHINE SUPERSCRIPT TM END SUPERSCRIPT that I carry get between me and UNLEASHING MY HOLINESS SUPERSCRIPT TM END SUPERSCRIPT upon you Terrible People SUPERSCRIPT TM END SUPERSCRIPT STOP LINE BREAK
For that device which does allow me to freely gaze upon the PD is also that device which perversely perverts my posting attempts STOP LINE BREAK
END TRANS

Don Coyote

Mission Briefing
ALCON
At approximately 0900 Zulu an incursion onto our Memespace occurred. INTELSEAORG has determined that a rouge Psychological Operations team has begun negotiations with an as yet minor religious based terrorist organization known as Pee Dee Dot Com. Little is known of this cult of malcontents other than it is controlled by a person who is known only as "The Terrible Reveroger Nigelious," as of yet our language teams have been unable to deceiver what that means in any known language, and that they are from something called "The Internet."
Please n

Don Coyote

"OW! THAT HURT!" exclaimed the turtle that you have just stepped on during your routine patrol of Whogivesafuckistan. You don't remember being sent on a dismounted patrol. Come to think of it, you don't even remember anything leading up any deployment. You start to shake as you sit down on a rock next to the talking turtle who is now regarding you with disdain.
"Well?" the turtle asks.
"Well what?" you respond perplexed.
"Are you going to fucking apologize for stepping on me?"
"I'm sorry?" You say as you fight down what can only be a combination of hysterical laughter and th

Don Coyote

'Ere we go
'Ere we go
To the parta
'Ere you go
'Ere you go
To the Sewa
'Ere it is
'Ere it is
Long and pointa
Hear its glimmer
Taste its clamor
See its spice
Smell its shine
'Ere it comes
'Ere it comes
To feast on ya
'Ere you come
'Ere you go
To its maw
Feel its chartreuse
Hear its red spruce
Taste its hedronality
See its quantifcality
Synesthesia
Kinesthesia
'Ere you go?
'Ere you go?
To the uppa?
'Ere we go?
'Ere we go?
To the downa?
Anesthetic
Kinesthetic?
Up is green
Down is sharp
Left is clean
Right is four
Red red twenty to
Are you sure you
Want to dance
With them on the floor?
'Ere it does
'E

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

I haven't used these in a while, but

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 23, 2013, 04:56:02 AM
:lulz:

I haven't used these in a while, but

:mittens:
My brain fell out and then stopped after that fucking poem.
But I was inspired by something TGGR posted today.
And there will be more.
Although I am not sure why I put it in OKM anymore.

Don Coyote

I told you I was going to write a poem that used "synesthesia"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can hear it as a rap sung by a down & dirty female rapper, for some reason.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Yup. Someone oughtta forward that to Kreayshawn and see what she does with it. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Balls Wellington on February 23, 2013, 06:20:38 PM
Yup. Someone oughtta forward that to Kreayshawn and see what she does with it. :lulz:

I no idea what I just watched. I seemed to have fallen into the weird part of youtube again.

navkat

Quote from: Balls Wellington on February 23, 2013, 06:20:38 PM

Please.