News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

The Confessional is OPEN.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 04, 2011, 06:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 12, 2011, 04:35:07 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on November 12, 2011, 03:30:16 PM

wtf is that supposed to look like :?
I filched it from Landover cuz I liked the look of him. Not really sure.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Faust

Quote from: Faust on November 11, 2011, 01:31:50 PM
I gave my entire office pink eye.

Alas, pinkeye must have been contrition enough....
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Quote from: Pixie on November 11, 2011, 02:29:48 PM
Last night I shouted "Maggie Thatcher" at Payne to slow down his release of fluids. I did it too late and he was mid cum-face. Not sure if sinful or epic.

Could've been worse, at least it wasn't Ann Widdecombe.  For non-British readers:

BadBeast

Or Mo Mowlam. I heard she's still a game old bird.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

morosa

Good Reverend,
I confess that I have been lurking here for more than a month, and have contributed a whopping 6 posts. I tried to post this in the shame forum, but I could not even find it when I tried to search, which tells me that I have not posted enough to see classified freads and that I am a recovering/graduating pinealist. But I am trying, rog. I am really trying. I'm 23 and have been living in northern california growing pot WITHOUT internet for the past two years, and even though I love everyone here and all of the wise/wack shite they spew, posting my own thoughts fills me with fear and apprehension. Discordia is not nice at all. Your blazing brains scare the jesus out of me, and therefore entice me like the devil. Sometimes I feel too young to contribute...
I have sinned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: morosa on December 04, 2011, 09:07:04 PM
Good Reverend,
I confess that I have been lurking here for more than a month, and have contributed a whopping 6 posts. I tried to post this in the shame forum, but I could not even find it when I tried to search, which tells me that I have not posted enough to see classified freads and that I am a recovering/graduating pinealist. But I am trying, rog. I am really trying. I'm 23 and have been living in northern california growing pot WITHOUT internet for the past two years, and even though I love everyone here and all of the wise/wack shite they spew, posting my own thoughts fills me with fear and apprehension. Discordia is not nice at all. Your blazing brains scare the jesus out of me, and therefore entice me like the devil. Sometimes I feel too young to contribute...
I have sinned.

There are several here younger than you, and I would say you're off to a great start.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

I'm 23 and post more than my fair share. Most of which is pointless and stupid. And look how awesome I am.  :link:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 04, 2011, 10:42:59 PM
I'm 23 and post more than my fair share. Most of which is pointless and stupid. And look how awesome I am.  :link:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

morosa

Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2011, 10:40:16 PM
There are several here younger than you, and I would say you're off to a great start.

Nigel, I could cry.
Just breaking some ice I felt for no real reason, this really might be the greatest place on the internet for real shit. Nigel, Cramulus, LMNO, TGRR, DoktorHowl (we have a mutual friend IRL!), BadBeast, TripleZero, Doktor(phox?)zero, this is no ass-kissing, you are very cool people and it is a pleasure to be here. The list goes on, but I'm not here specifically to flatter you and I had some stuff to do today. I'm grateful to have stumbled here misdirected from RAW/peedee and seen where thinkers are at with it "these days." I hope I can make my hat fit nicely in the ring.

awesome :link:
that's a sharp point there

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: morosa on December 05, 2011, 12:50:21 AM

Nigel, I could cry.
Just breaking some ice I felt for no real reason, this really might be the greatest place on the internet for real shit. Nigel, Cramulus, LMNO, TGRR, DoktorHowl (we have a mutual friend IRL!), BadBeast, TripleZero, Doktor(phox?)zero, this is no ass-kissing, you are very cool people and it is a pleasure to be here. The list goes on, but I'm not here specifically to flatter you and I had some stuff to do today. I'm grateful to have stumbled here misdirected from RAW/peedee and seen where thinkers are at with it "these days." I hope I can make my hat fit nicely in the ring.

Just go on and throw that hat in, man

You're already here and posting, that means you have thoughts to contribute. Congratulations, you got up off your knuckles... show us what you got in you.

Triple Zero

Also, flattery will get you EVERYWHERE.

- triple zero,
proud member of the "Very Cool People" club 8)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

Nigel, I could cry.

Not in it, welcome to my revenge list.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Phox

Nigel, I could cry.

Since you've lurked enough to know I'm Phox, then you'll probably do fine so long as you make sure not to fall for the common noob traps.  Only thing is, be prepared for your thoughts and opinions to get ripped to shreds and turned inside out. We don't all agree, and nobody expects us to, and we can be pretty aggressive in that regard, but at the end of the day, everything is fine, we're all pals, and nobody's feelings get hurt beyond repair (most of the time). So, hang out, catch up, and contribute. ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Nigel, I could cry.

Who do you know that Dok knows?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on December 05, 2011, 08:08:05 AM

Nigel, I could cry.

Not in it, welcome to my revenge list.

:lulz: