The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on January 27, 2010, 05:59:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2010, 05:16:52 PM
Quote from: Aufenthatt on January 27, 2010, 05:10:16 PM
All 60 million?

Big fence.

It's the only thing we make anymore.

And Wyoming has plenty of room.

Then it would be spelled Wyouming, i presume?

That extra U shit is the first thing we beat out of them.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Aufenthatt

I'd like to see this.
Most britons just revert to their natural languages if you remove the queens English.
Like, "Ar't a'rait yoth, hast th'e bin t' miarket un oss ust tandum".
      (Hello, how are you? Did you go to the shops in the car or on your bike)

TGRR-intends to become queen?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Aufenthatt on January 27, 2010, 06:39:08 PM
I'd like to see this.
Most britons just revert to their natural languages if you remove the queens English.
Like, "Ar't a'rait yoth, hast th'e bin t' miarket un oss ust tandum".
      (Hello, how are you? Did you go to the shops in the car or on your bike)

TGRR-intends to become queen?

Leave me out of this, Asshat.  Seriously.  You decide to start insulting me in the middle of a joke, then you want to joke again?

What?

Fuck off.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

But, do the assassinated people get a sammich before they get assassinated?  :wink:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 27, 2010, 07:47:14 PM
But, do the assassinated people get a sammich before they get assassinated?  :wink:

No, they have bad values.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2010, 07:51:40 PM

They should shop at Wal-Mart then. It would be good values ... I bet that there's a list which shows your "Risk" as a Terrorist and your "value" as a Consumer. After all, we don't want to kill the Goose that lays the golden happy face.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on January 27, 2010, 08:13:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2010, 07:51:40 PM

They should shop at Wal-Mart then. It would be good values ... I bet that there's a list which shows your "Risk" as a Terrorist and your "value" as a Consumer. After all, we don't want to kill the Goose that lays the golden happy face.

I think you're onto something, there.  A loyalty test applied to your credit card statement.

Iason Ouabache

EITHER:

US Forces should have the right to shoot terrorists in the fucking face if they get close enough.

OR:

How the fuck do we know if they are really terrorists if we don't try them in a court of law.

:?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Requia ☣

At this rate I'll die of laughter before they ever get to my name on the list.   :horrormirth:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Uh... This seems to say that our military and intelligence people are allowed to strike al-Qaeda operatives even if they're American citizens...

What the fuck are your panties all bunched up for?

There are 3 people on this list and there's pretty clear evidence that they're taking part in military operations against the United States.

I'm all for due process and I believe calling criminals "enemy combatants" is fucked up, but people who are going after troops and assisting suicide bombers should be considered combatants. If they can't be captured, killing them seems perfectly acceptable to me. This particular issue wasn't a big deal to me when Bush was in office (there were much bigger fish to fry) and, frankly, there are bigger fish fry with Obama as well.

You guys are acting like the CIA or the army is going to break down your door and execute you or something.

Cain

Sure is a good thing American intelligence agencies such have a stellar track record of telling terrorists from civilians!