News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS!!! Patrick Stewart knighted

Started by -Kel-, June 03, 2010, 05:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

no worries i rarely mind a thread being derailed.

BadBeast

Well, would you mind not pointing that shotgun at me now please. It takes me back to when I used to be a Bank robber, in San Andreas. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

-Kel-

Quote from: BadBeast on June 05, 2010, 01:32:18 AM
Well, would you mind not pointing that shotgun at me now please. It takes me back to when I used to be a Bank robber, in San Andreas. 

is this better?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: -Kel- on June 05, 2010, 01:51:53 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 05, 2010, 01:32:18 AM

is this better?
:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

:lol: Barely, yeah, actually it's much better, no association at all, b :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Pope Pixie Pickle

A well executed threadjack is a thing to behold.

Lemmy. It is alleged, would die without the amphetamines.

BadBeast

Lemmy, alleged that himself. And attributed it to a nameless American Doctor, who examined him for a possible dialysis clean up of his bloodstream.
He wouldn't die, but I expect he would have a bloody long sleep. He allegedly hasn't slept since 1986.
But I don't believe that. I've known a lot of speed freaks, and we they are all full of the most implausable bullshit, so full, in fact, the eyes are often brown.