News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

55 GALLONS OF WATER BASED LUBE

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, December 03, 2014, 12:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Ben Shapiro

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I highly recommend that if you have several hours to waste, you search "Badonkadonk tank" in all departments, and have a look at the other items that come up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

To think what I could do with 55 gallons of lube.... Wish list to be made.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

trippinprincezz13

It's a bit funny, and followed by unsettling that the first two items that "Customers Also Viewed" are One Way Mirror Window Bird Feeder, followed by "Large Vinyl Gender Neutral Asian" which in the thumbnail pic is shaped like a baby
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 03, 2014, 04:22:07 PM
It's a bit funny, and followed by unsettling that the first two items that "Customers Also Viewed" are One Way Mirror Window Bird Feeder, followed by "Large Vinyl Gender Neutral Asian" which in the thumbnail pic is shaped like a baby

Also "Smiffy's Men's Gimp Costume Bodysuit with Straps and Chainmail Pants", "Olympia Universal 24000mAh Portable External Battery Charger Multi-Voltage (5V 12V 16V 19V) Power Bank" and "Disaster Bag/Body Bag".

:lol:

The reviews on the large gender neutral asian are pretty amusing.

Junkenstein

It's surely a bit of a rip-off price wise. Machine lube is pretty much the same shit and you can get drums of that for fuck all.

If you were inclined, of course.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 03, 2014, 04:32:06 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on December 03, 2014, 04:22:07 PM

Also "Smiffy's Men's Gimp Costume Bodysuit with Straps and Chainmail Pants", "Olympia Universal 24000mAh Portable External Battery Charger Multi-Voltage (5V 12V 16V 19V) Power Bank" and "Disaster Bag/Body Bag".

:lol:

:lulz: It's a pretty fantastic line-up.

The reviews on the large gender neutral asian are pretty amusing.

:lol: And now I must actually click on that and check them out. There were a few good ones in the "Banana Bunker" listed on the 2nd page of the recommendations. Then again, I suppose one could amuse themselves for quite a while poking through many of the reviews.

EDIT: The gender-neutral Asian reviews were definitely well-worth the read.  :lol:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.