News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Most Wanted, #5 of ?

Started by Doktor Howl, November 30, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Name:  Waffles  Age:  mid-30s.  Gender:  Beard.  Race:  Belgian.

Waffles is being sought by Interpol concerning a streak of fashion violence, to include the brutal murder of 3 English peers...Apparently because they were wearing white shoes after Labor Day.  The killings were performed with Waffle's standard MO:  Death by obnoxious and mysteriously changing clothing.  His fashion sense is rightly feared throughout Europe, after the "Day-Glo Paris Incident", which killed thousands on the Champs-Élysées.

Waffles was last seen in Northern Belgium, during a chase in which he eluded police in a vintage Viking Longship on the Atlantic Road.  He seems to have misunderstood the term.  However, he still managed to escape by means of standing in the back of the boat and doing his dreaded "Mango" routine, resulting in the deaths of all pursuing officers.

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Ben Shapiro

Rumor has it the boat was shaped like a axe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my god... I never made the connection before.

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

:fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 30, 2014, 10:26:42 PM

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

Milady, you are on a roll today.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

oMg. I haven't either. :O
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

:lulz: I was just thinking about this the other day, and I figured I was the last guy to get the joke. I feel a lot better now that it eluded so many of us.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 01, 2014, 12:25:39 AM

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

:lulz: I was just thinking about this the other day, and I figured I was the last guy to get the joke. I feel a lot better now that it eluded so many of us.

I thought that was obvious.  :shrug:
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 01, 2014, 12:52:08 AM

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

It's really obvious! That's what makes it so funny that so many of us missed it.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 01, 2014, 12:52:08 AM

BELGIAN... WAFFLES.

YES, BUT I AM NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED.  :lulz:

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 30, 2014, 09:38:45 PM
Waffles was last seen in Northern Belgium, during a chase in which he eluded police in a vintage Viking Longship on the Atlantic Road.  He seems to have misunderstood the term.  However, he still managed to escape by means of standing in the back of the boat and doing his dreaded "Mango" routine, resulting in the deaths of all pursuing officers.

If it's atlantic, I use a boat. Simple as that.

[/b]

Richter

Waffles was once kicked off Folsom street for "Ruining the tone".  Needless to say none of the "normal" crowd were capable to repel beard of that magnitutde
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on December 11, 2014, 12:41:16 AM
Waffles was once kicked off Folsom street for "Ruining the tone".  Needless to say none of the "normal" crowd were capable to repel beard of that magnitutde

Repel?

Or... rappel?

Richter

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 11, 2014, 04:53:04 AM
Quote from: Richter on December 11, 2014, 12:41:16 AM

Repel?

Or... rappel?

A base jumper tried to scale his hair once.  One day the lipids will be cooked from him.  Having no further hair gel to give, Waffles will finally allow him to die.  One day....
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat