News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Some more fractal stuff

Started by ataraxia, October 07, 2005, 01:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI sent her an email header, I am not posting that here.

Um, how could YOU prove that HE isn't Eric?

Oh, I think I get it.

Explains why Ataraxia wanted to drive me, Turd, and Fnorrdie off.

Are you thinking what we're thinking? (not in the Conservative Party slogan sense)

Sure as hell am.  She basically just admitted the whole thing.

She was, AGAIN, starting shit.  Just like ALWAYS.

What a hateful bitch.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

She sure as hell disappeared fast.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

I dunno.  Thats means she'd have to be TOA as well (since they met) and keeping a triple persona thing going that long would be hard as hell.  Plus the rants dont seem her style.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainI dunno.  Thats means she'd have to be TOA as well (since they met) and keeping a triple persona thing going that long would be hard as hell.  Plus the rants dont seem her style.

True...but she IS famous for having about 50 monikers at any given time.

And she HAS written rants.  Over at EB&G there is her racist droolings.

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI sent her an email header, I am not posting that here.

Oh, I think I get it.

So, we have an alternate theory...Eldora has yet ANOTHER moniker, and she decided to start shit AGAIN...

Guys?  Whattaya think?

I'm inclined to think that she isn't smart enough to pull it off but it's something that she would do if she could.

I think the best defense is to pwn everyone who has it coming.

Cain

I've read them, but Ataraxia's stuff does seem far more along the lines of what Eric would write, compared to Eldora.  My 0.00002 pennies, anyway (have to get the exchange rate right).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  

Oh, I think I get it.

So, we have an alternate theory...Eldora has yet ANOTHER moniker, and she decided to start shit AGAIN...

Guys?  Whattaya think?

I'm inclined to think that she isn't smart enough to pull it off but it's something that she would do if she could.

I think the best defense is to pwn everyone who has it coming.

Look at the original rants:  They aren't that good, and they spew HER normal line:  "I AM SAVING TEH BOARD! I AM A HEROOOOO!"

Hmm.. You might be right... but I still have to give her even that much credit. I mean, she's pretty fucking stupid.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Hmm.. You might be right... but I still have to give her even that much credit. I mean, she's pretty fucking stupid.

Yeah. But she has written rants, such as this knuckle-dragging racist crap:

http://dia.stgulik.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=723

The Good Reverend Roger

And now I'm seriously late meeting Seth and this new person.  

I'm gone.

Quote from:  Hmm.. You might be right... but I still have to give her even that much credit. I mean, she's pretty fucking stupid.

Yeah. But she has written rants, such as this knuckle-dragging racist crap:

Wow... Closet racist?

Cain

Cant stay awake any longer.  Must sleep.  Really, its nearly 6am.  DAmn I'm out for now.  Looks all quiet on the Western Front, anyway.

B_M_W

Quote from: CainCant stay awake any longer.  Must sleep.  Really, its nearly 6am.  DAmn I'm out for now.  Looks all quiet on the Western Front, anyway.

For the moment.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerYeah. But she has written rants:

Thanks for reminding me to put the Spot the cat versus Sasha the dog over there.