News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Michael Steel loves him some S&M

Started by Iason Ouabache, March 29, 2010, 08:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/29/voyeur-west-hollywood-mic_n_516903.html

QuoteThe Daily Caller's Jonathan Strong has basically won the morning with a story about RNC Chairman Michael Steele's lavish lifestyle on the road. Strong reports that Steele "once raised the possibility of using party money to buy a private jet for his travel," and has run up some substantial tabs at some of our nation's nicest hotels. But if you ask me, he sort of buried the lede... probably strategically! Because look what awaits you in paragraph six:

QuoteOnce on the ground, FEC filings suggest, Steele travels in style. A February RNC trip to California, for example, included a $9,099 stop at the Beverly Hills Hotel, $6,596 dropped at the nearby Four Seasons, and $1,620.71 spent [update: the amount is actually $1,946.25] at Voyeur West Hollywood, a bondage-themed nightclub featuring topless women dancers imitating lesbian sex.

:lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bruno

Hello, yes. I am inquiring about the location of the Caucasian females, please.
                \
Formerly something else...

AFK

You know, often when watching The Office with my wife, I often comment how it wouldn't be possible for a Michael Scott to exist and to maintain a position of authority for as long as he has on the show.  But here we have Michael Steele, who pretty much is cut from the Michael Scott mold. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Am I the only one who thinks this is how politicians are supposed to behave?

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 30, 2010, 03:40:25 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is how politicians are supposed to behave?
Oh no, I completely expect rich and powerful men to be obsessed with sex. I just don't expect them to be hypocrites about it.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

Juana

At least he isn't doing so on our dime, is all I have to say.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

But that's the point of politicians.  They are supposed to do this shit and make bad legislation.  If it weren't for them, we'd spend all our time voting on every little tiny thing and spending all our extra money going to kinky strip clubs.

Jenne

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 30, 2010, 06:00:57 AM
But that's the point of politicians.  They are supposed to do this shit and make bad legislation.  If it weren't for them, we'd spend all our time voting on every little tiny thing and spending all our extra money going to kinky strip clubs.

No, I try not to think like that, though my cycnical side takes over a lot of the times.  I still expect their jobs to be done without corruption and turning into a complete waste of skin as a human, but then I have a "rose-colored glasses" approach to a lot of politics.