PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Exaro news - now subscription free

Started by Cain, September 21, 2013, 10:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

-

Junkenstein

Thanks for that, there's a ton of good stuff to wade through here. That's Sunday shot.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The helium shortage has been amusing me for about a year. I know it's actually serious but still, I can't stop just being amused. Partly because while it's crucial for other, serious applications, we absolutely just REFUSE to stop using it for party balloons.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/4646/why-america-is-worried-about-dwindling-helium-reserves
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It will be just hilarious (by which I mean not at all) if I get to grad school and cannot use fMRI because of the helium shortage.

Especially given how outspokenly critical of fMRI studies I've been.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS