News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

ATTN: Any one That was at The Mem. Day Meat-up

Started by Dimocritus, August 19, 2011, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dimocritus

Reminder: Formatting begins in two days. It won't be finalized by Wednesday, but it would be nice to have everything in place and not have to go back and make room for "late" submissions.

Important: NEED A COVER! Was thinking, thematically, we could do a "Canterbury Tales" style cover. If anybody wants to try their hand at fixing up a cover, that would be awesome; otherwise you get what you get. No complaints after the fact.

Attention: Can I haz art-work frum u spagz plz?

Dimocritus

Got a head start today. Things going good so far.

But seriously need a cover. Please help, assholes.

iarmit

Luna

Quote from: Dimocritus on August 23, 2011, 09:18:44 PM

I has NO artistic talent...  But what about the "Last Supper" shot that got WOMP'd here?  Where the heck did that go?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

leln

Quote from: Dimocritus on August 22, 2011, 05:28:06 PM
Reminder: Formatting begins in two days. It won't be finalized by Wednesday, but it would be nice to have everything in place and not have to go back and make room for "late" submissions.

Important: NEED A COVER! Was thinking, thematically, we could do a "Canterbury Tales" style cover. If anybody wants to try their hand at fixing up a cover, that would be awesome; otherwise you get what you get. No complaints after the fact.

Attention: Can I haz art-work frum u spagz plz?

While it's weirdly appropriate (and demands a bit of satiric WOMP-age), can the "Canterbury Tales" stand up to the Meat-up? Regardless of who wins and ends up cast as the Wife of Bath, I think that only leaves the Prioress for the other females in attendance. Who gets relegated to what character, and why? It'll take more than a day or so to get it all sorted out.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on August 23, 2011, 11:45:13 PM
Quote from: Dimocritus on August 23, 2011, 09:18:44 PM

I has NO artistic talent...  But what about the "Last Supper" shot that got WOMP'd here?  Where the heck did that go?

The "Oh No, We Hated Roger!" one? That's still my favorite WOMP of all time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I doubt it's thematically correct but I also offer:

And this is not mine, but if you wanted to use it I'm pretty sure Ms. Ludwig would give permission:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 19, 2011, 07:52:27 PM
Quote from: Luna on August 19, 2011, 07:23:04 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 19, 2011, 07:18:40 PM
Budweiser & Clamato:  A Review.

Picture of the offending booze is embedded in the thread somewhere too, courtesy of Cainad.

For the record, I would drink a slug of Richter's Weapon X before I would touch that stuff again.

:mrgreen:

WTF goes in a Weapon X?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 24, 2011, 06:10:03 PM

Picture of the offending booze is embedded in the thread somewhere too, courtesy of Cainad.

For the record, I would drink a slug of Richter's Weapon X before I would touch that stuff again.

WTF goes in a Weapon X?

Two parts liquid pain, one part delicious, and a dash of ohgodwhy

Luna

Quote from: Cainad on August 24, 2011, 06:12:28 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 24, 2011, 06:10:03 PM

WTF goes in a Weapon X?

Two parts liquid pain, one part delicious, and a dash of ohgodwhy

You forgot the morning after shrieks of, "oh, goddess, that ain't RIGHT!"

(Anna, it is a homebrewed booze to which was added what I suspect is a nearly toxic amount of ghost chilis.  I will goof around with it, but I will NOT let anyone touch it unprepared for what is about to happen to them.  The one guy who grabbed a slug of it before Richter could give him the safety lecture nearly puked on the table.  Immediate tears and convulsive hiccups.  Once you build up an immunity, I mean get used to it, it's tasty.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."