News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Payne, June 23, 2012, 10:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Goddammit, I'm here again.

Not PD (though also PD) I'm in that place where you look around and everywhere you see the sleaze. Hell, I even saw Obamas face fall off earlier. It was for a good cause, but shit, no one needs to see that.

It was just hanging out. It was disgusting.

Anyway, Obama made me think of Cameron. Like he does. It's like Bush always made me think of Blair. And Cannon always makes me think of Ball, or and Jimmy Krankie always makes me think of Margaret Thatcher, or whatever that other Krankies name was.

Here's a man who since day one has come across as slimey as that shit I cleaned out the bottom of my fridge the other day, and about representative of the country at large as that same half rotten salad. And now we've allowed him to take over.

The proportion of women in parliament is going down (I hope I never have to hear him nudge and wink his public shool fag [as in the English schooling system position, read about it] and say "That's what she said", but really I'm preparing for it). And I think he may well be the worst cronyist I've seen in parliament in a long time. And our only hope is Ed "Whodat? Milliband.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

The meat bags around here are starting to annoy me. They're all up in my grill with their vague pinky outlines, all the time. ALL. THE. TIME.

Thank fuck I can never see their faces...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HE HAS RISEN!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

I TOTALLY SUCKED DOWN A PACKET OF YEAST EARLIER!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HE IS READY FOR BAKING!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

ON IT! GET ME SOME LARD AND A BAKING TRAY!!!

Cain

I like Cameron.  Well, I don't like Cameron.  Or "Cameron", a "man" who, we must recall, is in fact a lizard.  A cuddly lizard, wearing an old jumper and abandoning his progeny in the local pub, but a lizard nontheless.

Cameron, the man-lizard, has done more than any ruler since George W Bush in exposing the true mechanisms of British power, the political economy of Cool Britannia.  Whether it is jetting around the Middle East with 50 of his closest arms dealer friends, sharing texts using inappropriate slang with major newspaper editors, or allowing SpAds to sit in on classified defence briefings, he has done more to expose post-Blair Britain than, well, anyone except possibily Nick Davies.

To be sure, bumbling around the stage, accidentally pulling down the curtain, exposing the intricate mechanics of the production, the hidden chorus members, actors desperately practicing their lines and so on, was not the intention.  But in this fallen and difficult world, intentions do not matter so much as actions.

To be sure, the Troika endures.  Cameron, Gove and Osbourne remain untouchable.  But not uninjured.  Jeremy Hunt will only serve as a human shield for so long, even against as incompetent a marksman as the Lesser Miliband, Slightly Red Ed.  Gove's love affair with a system he did not study under has gone to such lengths he has been preparing a complete overhaul of the education system - not even telling Cameon the full extent of his scheming, and rousing even Nick Clegg to (ineffective, flailing) anger.  Osbourne bears responsibility both for the anemic economy and for the Tory drop in the polls, and as such is doubly under fire.  To be sure, he will blame others.  Europe, immigrants, Trots and Occupy LSX - all the same thing, in his mind.  But that excuse can only last so long.

Cameron is already dead in the water.  He's a one-term PM, maybe not even that.  RUBICON is gone, and so are the plans for a permament Tory majority in the UK.  They couldn't even scrape together enough to have a Parliamentary majority last time, despite riding high in the polls due to Labour and the Americans driving the economy into a ditch.

After the fiasco of The Olympic Games™, the economy will shrivel up, and so will opportunities for buying off influential backers.  And then, the knives will come out...

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SOMEBODY PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350°, PAYNE IS RISEN!!!!

Payne

I see a number of people wanting to vote for Labour in the next go round. I'm probably going to myself unless I find a way to vote for the Scottish Independance thing (I doubt I'll be up there in 2014 though). I'll vote labour because Cam makes me feel like I have vomit in the back of my throat all the time. He reminds me of that snake oil salesman persona Blair adopted at his worst, and his motivations and agenda is even more odious than Blairs ever was.

Yeuch.

We'll see if Ed can pull his head out of his before then, and I may yet decide to vote for someone else. Smaller (extremer) parties are going to have a little bump next go round I think. And yet, it's hard to actually distinguish any of them, no matter which benches they sit on.

After all that though, I'd prefer it if Cam held on to the election at least, I wouldn't want to see Gove or some other Cameron Branded assbag take over the leadership.

Cain

I'm holding out for a British version of Syzria.  I refuse to vote for anyone who wont make Christine Lagarde spit blood.

Payne

I'll vote SNP if I can. But I can't really think of anyone else who would piss off the IMF that much. Maybe Chavez. I say Chavez for Prime Minister/ Most Loved Daytime TV Star!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Payne on June 23, 2012, 10:07:37 PM
Goddammit, I'm here again.

I wrote you some shit a while back.  I'll see if I can dig it up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.