News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Notifying the Pope that he's a Pope

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 01, 2015, 02:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I know Joe already Poped the Pope on bookface, but I don't think the pontiff has been formally notified yet. We should write a letter.

Dubya

So going to do this on behalf of the members of the Cornfed Cabal. And include a Pope card.

The papal mailing address for other interested parties according to the us embassy:

His Holiness, Pope Francis
Apostolic Palace
00120 Vatican City
"Gold Medalist of the 2015 David Cameron Memorial Barnyard Olympics."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Dubya on October 01, 2015, 02:47:51 PM
So going to do this on behalf of the members of the Cornfed Cabal. And include a Pope card.

The papal mailing address for other interested parties according to the us embassy:

His Holiness, Pope Francis
Apostolic Palace
00120 Vatican City

Post draft here?

Dubya

From the desk of Reverend Dubya
High Mixer of Kool Aid
Cornfed Cabal of the Greater Iowan Empire

To His Holiness, Pope Francis

Your Holiness,

Goddess has grabbed me by the short hairs this morning and bid me do her will.

To wit, she wishes to let you know that before you were invested with the office of the pontiff, you were already a pope.

In proof and illustration of this fact, I present you with this Holy Pope Card. [See insert A]

Popehood works a little differently in Discordia's eyes, but I'm certain that if you diligently study the included materials [See insert B] you'll have it down in no time.

Good luck, sir.

Sincerely,

Reverend Dubya, HMKA

Insert A - Pope Card (1) Double Sided
Insert B - Highlights from the PD, BIP (yet to compile, because it's my day off and I want to be a lazy ass)

Thoughts?

LMNO

Cain

Ut Summus Pontifex Franciscum

Amplitudinis Tuae Pietatem,

Dea pilis brevibus , confregit me et iube me mane voluntatem.

Scilicet velle sciatis antequam exires gerens officium pontificis vos iam om.

In hujus rei testimonium et exemplum hoc in hoc sancto pontifice Card. [ See insert A ]

Paulo aliter agit Discordia Popehood in oculis , sed certe , si diligenter advertunt materia continetur [Vide insert B] sis eam nullo tempore .

Fortuna , domine .

sincere proferendi atque ,

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 01, 2015, 02:15:47 PM
I know Joe already Poped the Pope on bookface, but I don't think the pontiff has been formally notified yet. We should write a letter.

Do you mean me? I remember deleting a post about this that had a meth pipe diagram as a pic, but that's all.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 01, 2015, 08:00:54 PM

Do you mean me? I remember deleting a post about this that had a meth pipe diagram as a pic, but that's all.

Oh, I thought that was a thing you posted. Sorry, my brain is worthless sometimes. Anyway, Popeing the Pope is kinda lulzy to me.

Dubya

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2015, 06:46:03 PM

In hujus rei testimonium et exemplum hoc in hoc sancto pontifice Card. [ See insert A ]

Paulo aliter agit Discordia Popehood in oculis , sed certe , si diligenter advertunt materia continetur [Vide insert B] sis eam nullo tempore .

Fortuna , domine .

This is way more impressive than it has any right to be.

With your permission, Cain, Im gonna get some fine paper and my calligraphy set and do it up right. How do you want it credited?

Don Coyote

Fortuna , domine .

:fap:

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 01, 2015, 08:03:13 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 01, 2015, 08:00:54 PM

Oh, I thought that was a thing you posted. Sorry, my brain is worthless sometimes. Anyway, Popeing the Pope is kinda lulzy to me.

It is. This one clearly deserves it! I only deleted the post because of the meth pipe diagram. Is all good. Gonna read this more thoroughly later.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 01, 2015, 08:29:50 PM

Fortuna , domine .

Also  :fap:

And

Quote from: Dubya link=topic=37550.msg1385658#msg1385658

With your permission, Cain, Im gonna get some fine paper and my calligraphy set and do it up right. How do you want it credited?

I never expected this to get so hawt so fast!  :fap:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Dubya

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 01, 2015, 09:52:53 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 01, 2015, 08:29:50 PM

Fortuna , domine .

Also  :fap:

And

Quote from: Dubya link=topic=37550.msg1385658#msg1385658

I never expected this to get so hawt so fast!  :fap:

Wait til you see the marginalia.

:lulz:

Cain

Go right ahead.  The words are basically Dubya's anyway, minus the :

QuoteFrom the desk of Reverend Dubya
High Mixer of Kool Aid
Cornfed Cabal of the Greater Iowan Empire

And signature.

Also may want to double check it, as I'm not 100% on the translation, though it mostly checks out.

Dubya