News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Doktor Howl

Palin Family Leaves Empty Mall of America Book Signing Half Hour Early

by Kirsten Boyd Johnson
10:38 am June 30, 2011
250 Comments 6514 Views

IS THIS THE END OF SNOWBILLY GRIFTING?

The jihadist conspiracy of elitist liberal shopping mall patrons struck with merciless force yesterday at Minnesota's Mall of America: only 300 people showed up to attend the Sarah and Bristol Palin book signing of Bristol's new memoir about her life as a drunk pregnant teenager. The family abandoned the stage half an hour before the end of the time slot because there was nobody left. So are we at last witnessing the sad finale of Real American Freedom? Our true patriots are no longer willing to give up fifteen of their last dollars to support the unemployed offspring of this screeching, nightmare opportunist woman. Wait wait, oh come on, uh, how about if Sarah Palin says, "The Constitution of the United States is fricking awesome" three times out loud to anyone in line? Will they hand her some of those crumpled, sweaty dollars in that case?

From the CityPages:

The rules set up by Mall of America officials for Sarah and Bristol Palin's book signing yesterday seemed to have been written in anticipation of an army of fans.

"'Camping out' is not allowed," the rules read. "Beginning at 5 a.m., guests will be allowed to line up."

But there was no teeming crowd of rabid Palinites at 5 a.m. And less than a half hour into the appearance of Bristol, Sarah and Todd Palin, the crowd had dwindled to a trickle of latecomers.

Palin has also dropped down to single digits among likely voters in a new Fox News poll. Can we say that America has finally started to quit Sarah Palin? Because we can't say it any other way. [CityPages]

http://wonkette.com/448601/palin-family-...rly#more-448601
Molon Lube

Idem

It's pretty obvious she's been dumped for Bachmann.

Juana

:lulz: I'm hoping she'll have a massive, public fit over her dwindling popularity.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 01, 2011, 12:05:04 AM
:lulz: I'm hoping she'll have a massive, public fit over her dwindling popularity.

Expect one more attempt at a massive publicity stunt.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Idem on July 01, 2011, 12:03:06 AM
It's pretty obvious she's been dumped for Bachmann.

Suits me.  I've seen Bachmann's numbers, too.
Molon Lube

Jenne

It WOULD be awesome if she gave the fuck up, but I don't see it. Palin is forever.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Jenne on July 01, 2011, 12:11:48 AM
It WOULD be awesome if she was struck by lightning, but she hasn't... yet.

FTFY

Jenne

Quote from: SHIBBOLEET THE ANNIHILATOR on July 06, 2011, 12:01:46 AM
Quote from: Jenne on July 01, 2011, 12:11:48 AM
It WOULD be awesome if she was struck by lightning, but she hasn't... yet.

FTFY

:lulz:  Thanks.  Much better, and I hope so.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Thurnez Isa

Well at least John McCain probably just had a good laugh
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Luna

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 10, 2011, 10:38:53 PM
Well at least John McCain probably just had a good laugh

I suppose it depends on her definition of "Win."

If, by "Win" she means, "I can spend the next year or so fishing the spare change out of the bottom of hundreds of American pockets," she's probably right.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Thurnez Isa

someone in the comments section posed this
QuoteUltimate Marry, Fuck, or Kill:
1. Palin
2. Bachmann
3. Coulter

simple
Fuck Coulter, then marry Palin, then kill Palin, then use the inheritance to hire assassins to kill the other two losers
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Juana

:lulz: I wonder if this is that publicity stunt...
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna