News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I msgd twid on FB. Let him know folks here were thinking of him.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 27, 2015, 05:21:29 PM
Quote from: Legate Gene O'Mick, PhD on February 27, 2015, 05:16:43 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 27, 2015, 04:50:54 PM
Somebody make sure Twid is okay.

I'm fine, lol, am I that notorious of a trekkie?

:wink:

Lol. It helps too that I was half expecting it once he went into the hospital. When I heard that, I was like, he's pretty old. If it's not going to be now, it can't be long off.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

The snarky side of me said, "at least we won't have to see any more posts about the color of that damn dress."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 27, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
The snarky side of me said, "at least we won't have to see any more posts about the color of that damn dress."

You weren't the only one.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or of the one.

Cain

What colour was the dress Leonard Nimoy wearing while he died watching 50 Shades of Grey?  You wont believe what millenials said!  Click here for the listicle.

LMNO

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on February 27, 2015, 07:01:34 PM
What colour was the dress Leonard Nimoy wearing while he died watching 50 Shades of Grey?  You wont believe what millenials said!  Click here for the listicle.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on February 27, 2015, 07:01:34 PM

And links to download pics!  :horrormirth:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

For those wondering about this comment on FB:

QuoteThis whole comment section is lail. Not the good kind of lail though. The kind of lail that makes you laugh until your throat is hoarse, and then you feel something like a small piece of vomit at the back of your throat, and you try to swallow to make it go away but you can't stop laughing while you do so and it turns into an almost choke. And then you finally get your breath back, but the feeling is still there at the back of your throat, and no matter how much you swallow or have to drink that small feeling and vague taste of vomit just wont go away.

I'm good.  My metaphors just get...strange when I'm on odd sleep patterns.