News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Color Revolutions: Coming to Amerika Soon?

Started by None, February 18, 2014, 05:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

None

We've all heard about the antics of George Soros & friends, manufacturing "color revolutions" and "pussy riots" in the lands of their tribal and ideological enemies (Russia, Ukraine, Iran, the Arab world, etc.). How long before Amerika's enemies wise up and use the same tactics against them? Or is it already happening? Is Edward Snowden's propaganda victory and escape to Russia the start of a high level campaign to turn Amerikans against their out of control government?

There are so many groups that are ripe for this kind of thing now; not just traditionally disenfranchised groups like Muslims and blacks  that people like Qadaffi sponsored, but increasingly, nativist whites who aren't on board with the globalist progressive program and its narrative of disempowerment that modern Amerika is offering them. If you're sitting in Russia, Iran, Syria or North Korea, why not encourage the Tea Partiers, neo-confederates, neoreactionaries, anti-globalists, Occupiers and other dissidents to start pushing for revolution, just as Amerika has done in your lands? This must be one of the current regime's greatest fears: that the natives start realizing they have a common enemy with Iran, Russia, Islamists, etc., and join the global fight against radical progressivism, globalism and Zionism. Viva la Resistance!

Cain

Pæs

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

minuspace

The Johnny

alright, whos alt is this?   :fnord: looking at you cain
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 18, 2014, 05:52:55 PM
We've all heard about the antics of George Soros & friends, manufacturing "color revolutions" and "pussy riots" in the lands of their tribal and ideological enemies (Russia, Ukraine, Iran, the Arab world, etc.). How long before Amerika's enemies wise up and use the same tactics against them? Or is it already happening? Is Edward Snowden's propaganda victory and escape to Russia the start of a high level campaign to turn Amerikans against their out of control government?

There are so many groups that are ripe for this kind of thing now; not just traditionally disenfranchised groups like Muslims and blacks  that people like Qadaffi sponsored, but increasingly, nativist whites who aren't on board with the globalist progressive program and its narrative of disempowerment that modern Amerika is offering them. If you're sitting in Russia, Iran, Syria or North Korea, why not encourage the Tea Partiers, neo-confederates, neoreactionaries, anti-globalists, Occupiers and other dissidents to start pushing for revolution, just as Amerika has done in your lands? This must be one of the current regime's greatest fears: that the natives start realizing they have a common enemy with Iran, Russia, Islamists, etc., and join the global fight against radical progressivism, globalism and Zionism. Viva la Resistance!

You talk, but all I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Up your ass, BH.  You're an embarrassment to the species, and you will die alone.  You will never, ever get laid. 

That is all.  You may now go back to screeching about teh joooooz.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

I find it amusing that he repeatedly claims not to be a Nazi while using the logo of a fictional neo-Nazi organization as his avatar.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Johnny on February 19, 2014, 08:29:03 PM

If Cain was pulling this shit it everyone would have already flounced.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Johnny on February 19, 2014, 08:29:03 PM

Nobody's.  This is a legitimate internet whackjob.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Random Probability

This thread is disappoint.

I came in expecting something like "Pink is the new Black" and he ensuing lulz among the aging goths out there.

Instead it's just fail.   :argh!:

von

If you're sitting in Russia, Iran, Syria or North Korea, why not encourage the Tea Partiers, neo-confederates, neoreactionaries, anti-globalists, Occupiers and other dissidents to startpushing forrevolution, just as Amerika has done in your lands?

I don't know about what news media you watch, but have you ever seen russia today or their 9001 spin off like the so-called young turks?
They spread anti-federal and anti-us government propaganda like they think they're radio free america or something. Some of the more offbeat types out there actually think primier pooty-poot is on their side in their struggle for a populist revolution...

Lemme tell you something bro, asshole-to-asshole: its not just faggots and liberals that vladdy poot likes to put under a boot. slavshit governments are corrupt as fuck in general -- do you really think it would be a good idea to sign on with one as a client-ally?

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pergamos

Quote from: President Television on February 19, 2014, 08:50:53 PM
I find it amusing that he repeatedly claims not to be a Nazi while using the logo of a fictional neo-Nazi organization as his avatar.

I thought that was cthulhu