News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hahaha this reminds me of talking to some jackass on TDS who doesn't believe that racism is a problem in Georgia.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm like "The fact that it's invisible to you doesn't make it cease to exist, you know?"

Gotta just stand in slack-jawed amazement at all the people who employ denial as a means of avoiding dealing with problems.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I enjoy how the picture is like a self-reflexive definition of the term.

Junkenstein

QuoteA mob of angry protesters threw MP Vitaly Zhuravsky into a waste bin outside Ukraine's parliament building today.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Inevitable hilarity files #2224211/G -

http://www.freep.com/article/20140915/NEWS05/309150017/-Tea-party-Satanist-bristles-over-Detroit-temple-s-left-leaning-ways

QuoteA new Satanic religious group that debuted in Detroit this month already has encountered outspoken opposition: other Satanists.

The Rev. Tom Erik Raspotnik, 49, of Oxford decries the Satanic Temple's atheism and progressive ideals. He said his Temples of Satan honors the deity of Satan, and he and others with him are pro-life and believe in animal sacrifices.

"I would be like a tea party Satanist," Raspotnik said, adding that he has participated in tea party events, but that people at the events might not have known he worships Satan.

QuoteEven the Church of Satan, claiming thousands of members worldwide, is quick to distance itself from the Satanic Temple, despite agreement on atheism, individualism and affinity for pentagrams.

"We see nothing of value in the actions of this handful of individuals," High Priest Magus Peter Gilmore of the Church of Satan said in an e-mail.

He also said the Church of Satan only applies the term "Satanist" to itself; the others are called "devil worshipers or demonolators, not Satanists," Gilmore said in the e-mail.

For 10 points, who can tell me what this perfectly demonstrates?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

tyrannosaurus vex

Why is there nobody distributing the BIP to schools?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: V3X on September 17, 2014, 11:01:44 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on September 17, 2014, 10:39:08 PM
Quote from: V3X on September 17, 2014, 02:15:32 PM
Why is there nobody distributing the BIP to schools?

Funding.

Why is Satan richer than Eris?

Because Satanists have no problem with structured heirarchies that collect donations from membership into a pool that is administrated by the highest-up in the organization, while Discordians... well...

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

What Nigel is hinting at is Discordians are dirty hippies with no money, because they already spent it on pot, acid tabs and crappy music.  That's why they never raise any money. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2014, 04:41:30 PM
What Nigel is hinting at is Discordians are dirty hippies with no money, because they already spent it on pot, acid tabs and crappy music.  That's why they never raise any money.

:lol:

Cain

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Junkenstein