News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Yeah, I always hated on the Beatles by blaming them for Britney Spears.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on June 13, 2011, 12:06:36 AM
When in gobshitting splutterfuck did The Beatles become "hipsters", for fuck's sake?

In their time you couldn't GET more mainstream than the fucking Beatles.

They were neither Mod nor Rocker!

Also, DF tends to use Hipster and Hippie synonymously. It drives me crazy, but it's not technically wrong. Then again, I think the only person I have ever heard a good reason for not liking the Beatles from ever is ECH, but ECH also listens to good music. All I do is tease the fuck out of DF for his music. He really does listen to everything, though. Since I lost I hard drive I don't have as much, but he has triple the tracks that I do in his collection, easy. I'm going to rape his computer with my flashdrive the next time I'm over his place.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, THE BEATLES ARE GREAT. STILL!  Not a fan of McCartney on his own at all, though, which I've also heard from many Beatles fans. Interesting that DF is the opposite.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if DF and I don't rip on each other at least one a day for something random, then something's wrong. Today, we ripped on each other's musical tastes.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

When in gobshitting splutterfuck did The Beatles become "hipsters", for fuck's sake?

They were into being mainstream before it became big and popular.

Chairman Risus

The Beatles sucked wet mops.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I don't like the beatles because i don't like the beatles and i don't need a reason other than that.

AFK

I like the Beatles, separately, except for McCartney because he's a gigantic ball of suck.  But together, their music doesn't do much for me, save for a tune here or there.

My wife, on the other hand, HUGE Beatles fan.  But I suppose this is where that "opposites attract" thing comes into play.  Cause she really isn't a big fan of my Scandinavian Folk Metal.  So I suppose it all evens out in the end. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

DF: Back to work today, yay!

Me: Woot, look at yo' gimpy ass making t-shirts!

DF: Yes, but you know what?

Me: What?

DF: At least I have a job.

Me: :sadbanana:

DF: Yes, that's right. You may have one yesterday's battle of music, but today, I win the war of awesome!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on June 13, 2011, 07:54:56 AM

They were into being mainstream before it became big and popular.

Oh my god, you're right!! :lulz:

:mittens:

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Mom: Happy Smack a Douchebag Day!

Me: I LIKE THIS DAY!

Mom: ME TOO! Your poor dad.

Me: Wait...today is Take No Shit Day, Smack a Douchebag Day is on Saturday.

Mom: Maybe it floats, like Easter, only it floats every couple of days, so douches get smacked on a regular basis.

Luna

Quote from: Your Evil Stepmother on June 15, 2011, 02:19:37 PM
Mom: Happy Smack a Douchebag Day!

Me: I LIKE THIS DAY!

Mom: ME TOO! Your poor dad.

Me: Wait...today is Take No Shit Day, Smack a Douchebag Day is on Saturday.

Mom: Maybe it floats, like Easter, only it floats every couple of days, so douches get smacked on a regular basis.

Have I mentioned lately that I love your Mom?   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

She's been extra snarky lately too because my dad is having is nomadic itch again and wants to move. He already found a job in Huntsville, and my mom is threatening all sorts of nasty divorce if he does it.

This is standard Suu Family Cold War procedure, but there's only so much I can take. The War of the Rhode Island Migration lasted about 6 months before she finally caved, the 2nd War of Florida Aggression wasn't AS bad, because by that time she was on lithium most of the time anyway (I was too young to remember the 1st War, but from what I understand it almost involved my dad going by himself and leaving my pregnant mom with 2 kids behind.) I think she's going to win this one, especially since they own the house this time and they don't want to deal with selling again.

He's already been offered his job back in Providence, as well, with a SUBSTANTIAL pay raise (like, 20k more than what he was making before), but he can't handle the winter with his leg. I'd love to have my parents back up north (as long as they stay in South County again) but if he can't function when the temp drops below 30 or shovel snow, as my brother wouldn't be with them this time, it's not a good move.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mourning_Star_: if I go owner op I want a Royal Blue Freightliner Cascadia
Mourning_Star_: and I am going to have a 7ft tall cock airbrushed on the side.
Mourning_Star_: veiny and throbbing

Suu

Sister: You should get a job at Victoria's Secret, like me.

Me: No. The idea of selling undies to the bitchy women of Providence does not thrill me.

Sister: No really, I like it. They take good care of their employees and the customers actually aren't as bad as you think.

Me: That's in Clearwater. Women in Providence are catty cunts, you know this.

Sister: YOU WILL JOIN US. OR DIE.

Me: I WILL NOT CONFORM TO YOUR CULT OF PANTIES!

Sister: I love panties...@_@