News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Coworker relaying her newfound favorite insult: "Since your personality is clearly your preferred method of birth control, you must save a lot on condoms."
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

Dartmouth Fett: Good morning! It's the last day of my youth! I need to do something stupid tonight!

Me: How about a teenager?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on June 27, 2011, 03:01:34 PM
Dartmouth Fett: Good morning! It's the last day of my youth! I need to do something stupid tonight!

:169:

:pwned:

Suu

Seester: It's fucking cold in here. Why the HELL do they have to make doctor's offices so cold?!

Me: You better pray that your speculum is plastic, then.

Seester: OH MY GOD.

-Few minutes later-

Seester: I'm finally in the goddamn exam room. 2 hours later. Goddamnit.

Me: COLD SPECULUM!

Seester: DIE!!!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on June 27, 2011, 03:01:34 PM

:spit:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

*SUV full of Hispanics with 2 mattresses on top blow past playing bachata really loud.*

Suu: *starts busting a groove in the Viking Longcar* "That's harsh stuff. It's like...industrial bachata."

Richter: "Industrial bachata...it sounds like a Dirty Sanchez with rivets."

Luna: :spittake:

Luna

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 03:02:56 AM
*SUV full of Hispanics with 2 mattresses on top blow past playing bachata really loud.*

Suu: *starts busting a groove in the Viking Longcar* "That's harsh stuff. It's like...industrial bachata."

Richter: "Industrial bachata...it sounds like a Dirty Sanchez with rivets."

Luna: :spittake:

Suu jokes, but when Richter finds the diet coke that go sprayed on the back of Suu's seat, he's gonna come over and beat me to death.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Then we almost dropped it and he went on a tirade about lubricating the backseat of the car with Diet Coke and fast food wrappers. Then I said something about turning the car back around to Winnipeg, and you said I started it, you bitch. I'm telling mom!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Look, dude, the soda pop was hers, okay? I just stole a swig.

Luna

Quote from: Richter on July 01, 2011, 03:39:33 AM
Oh GodDAMMIT.

If nobody hears from me tomorrow, Richter did it.  Or Suu did.  Maybe both.

(And she DID start it!  She DID!)

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

WTF.

YOU STABBED ME IN MY CANCER-TWAT!!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 03:55:24 AM
WTF.

I choked on my water a little bit there.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 01, 2011, 03:55:24 AM
WTF.

(Ah, fuck, Suu, THINK what these guys are gonna think was going on...)

I was tryin' to stab out the cancer...  Figured if I scared the shoggoth, it'd crap the cancer right out on the floor, and the guys could stab the fuck out of it.

(Truth:  I have a very low guard, and if I have to dip under blades to get the shot in... well...  Groin shots happen.  Was one of the guys last week, your turn this week.  Odds are one of these days even Ouzel's gonna get careless and get clipped in the cup.  Sad part is, I don't even TRY, they just happen...)

ETA:  SEE?  You almost killed Twid....